Intense server lag..

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Bloxxerman101, May 22, 2015.

1. My server is having so much lag, along with tons of entities somehow spawning. I have to butcher so often because of how many entities there are, and I don't know why.

Here's my console logs.

http://pastebin.com/rwtXkNFu
    Please help.

2. Just change entity spawning in the spigot.yml

• Like Like x 1
  3. There's tons of console errors too, and overall my server's just insanely laggy when I added 1.8.

What's the cause of this? I'll send my console errors once again, and if you can, please check my previous console log.

http://pastebin.com/nw0MynNh

4. By any chance do you have a plugin that constantly spawns some "forbidden" item in a worldguard protected region XD? I had punishmental and accidently used "Potato" on them. This spawns potatos even if they log out (which is a huge laggy bug!!!) and I logged on and had to kill all entities and stop the punishment XD #Noob

5. Look your map chunk

6. rg.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R2.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:59) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R2.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:1) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R2.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:337) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R2.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:295) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2]

7. Maybe get some More server ram? so you can have that enitities

8. I have like 175,000 entities, and I don't know why.. I keep clearing all of them too. Please help..

9. Can i ask how much server ram u have?

10. List your plugins and server ram.

11. And
    it does not necessarily but perhaps you can try to reset worlds

12. I am 90% sure I know the problem. Please respond to verify this is still an issue, and I will evaluate.

13. You've got some crazy leak going on here.

You shouldn't have 175k entites with 3 players.

Try removing the following:

ChestShop (also disable the auto updater as its one of your crash issues)
    LimitedCreative

Edit worldguard and turn off move events - Turn down the tick-time on Title and entity to around 25-ish and it should help in Spigot.yml.

14. Set save-structure-info: false in your spigot.yml. This fixed the problem for me immediately. I had the same problems as you.