Spigot InteractiveChat | Show Items / Inventory in Chat | Custom Chat Keywords | Bungee & Velocity Support 4.0.3

A plugin to work on top of your chat formatting plugins through modifying packets!

1. LOOHP submitted a new resource:

InteractiveChat - Built-in and Custom placeholders! Display Items and Invs in Chat! ...and More! - Setup your own placeholders and let your players use them in chat! Hooks into placeholder API

Read more about this resource...

2. LOOHP updated InteractiveChat - Built-in and Custom placeholders! Display Items and Invs in Chat! ...and More! with a new update entry:

Hover Text, Case Sensitivity, Custom Languages!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. LOOHP updated InteractiveChat - Custom Keywords! Display Items and Inventories in Chat! Supports Custom Languages! with a new update entry:

Compatibility Update! Supports 1.8 - 1.15 and essentials nickname! (1.2.0)

4. LOOHP updated InteractiveChat - Custom Keywords! Display Items and Inventories in Chat! Supports Custom Languages! with a new update entry:

Major Bug Fixes (1.2.2)

5. so fast , you really working a lot on this (and what's planned in future?))

6. Well, they are quite critical bugs.
    For this plugin, I'm planning to add Cooldowns for the placeholders as it seems to be higher requested. Are you using the plugin? :p What do you think?

7. LOOHP updated InteractiveChat - Custom Keywords! Display Items and Inventories in Chat! Supports Custom Languages! with a new update entry:

Cooldowns + Major Bug Fix (1.3.0)

8. Do you notice whatever a chat specific chat message shows up this error also pops up?

9. It appear on first time player join after server startup/restart.
    It drop same error for each player who join the server.

10. Then can you show me what messages are sent to you when your join?

11. You mean InteractiveChat messages or overall?

12. Overall, everything that get sent to your chat

13. Here are all messages happening on player join when OP=true
    https://pastebin.com/C1cPSfhs - this is the error log at the moment i joined

upload_2020-3-13_16-41-53.png
    I've added also a Spigot Version of the server.
    This error does not appear. Whenever a Non-OP player join the server.

upload_2020-3-13_16-39-34.png
    upload_2020-3-13_16-39-22.png

14. Hello. I have this plugin installed on spigot 1.14.4 and ProtocolLib and Placeholder API installed also (lastest versions). BUT everything that is a placeholder doesn't work. I have only placeholder name instead of placeholder's value. For example, if I have %player_name%'s inventory, I see wxacly this text, not "mategol's inventory". Please help me[​IMG]

#19 mategol, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  15. Have you done
    /papi ecloud download player
    /papi reload
    yet?