Spigot InteractiveChat | Show Items / Inventory in Chat | Custom Chat Keywords | Bungee & Velocity Support 4.0.4

A plugin to work on top of your chat formatting plugins through modifying packets!

1. Which spigot build are you using?

2. I am using paper build 90.

3. Are you trying to show an item when this occur? Which item are you using? Do you also have any chat formatting plugin?

4. But can’t this be fixed? Without this, everything worked perfectly.
    One more thing: If you write only 1 character in the chat, then it will not send to the chat.

5. @LOOHP This is a great plugin, one of my favs actually, allong with mypet, craftingstore & votingplugin, one quick side note, you should update your Q&A answer from ''/papi cloud download player'' -> ''/papi ecloud download player'', thanks for the great work.

6. It's not really a bug, it's more like a limitation when Mojang wrote the chat.

I'll take a look at the one character problem asap.

7. Thanks for pointing that out! It's corrected.

8. Do you notice whenever a message contains a special playername, this error occurs?

9. Sadly I am not sure what triggered it. We have no "special" playernames, just normal colors with no funny characters.

10. It could be that one player had a player name that causes problems, does it happen often?

11. I went thru config and disabled all the 'weird' things I didn't need and it stopped. Something was parsing something it didn't like before. Sorry no more info I can provide.

12. Possible to do a LEFTCLICK and RIGHTCLICK on a hover name interaction?

LeftClick:
    Enable: true
    Action: SUGGEST_COMMAND
    Value: '/msg %player_name% '
    RightClick:
    Enable: true
    Action: SUGGEST_COMMAND
    Value: '/tpa %player_name% '

13. after updating to 1.16 the plugin stopped working with my chat plugin (CMI). It worked fine on 1.15.
    Pastebin

14. Are you using the latest builds of spigot or paper 1.16.1?

15. Unfortunately, I don't think Minecraft supports different types of clicks in the chat.

16. Oh wow after updating to latest paper build it suddenly works.

• Like Like x 1
  17. @LOOHP any way to disable [item] feature by world?

Like Disableworld: Example