Spigot InteractiveChat | Show Items / Inventory in Chat | Custom Chat Keywords | Bungee & Velocity Support 4.0.2

A plugin to work on top of your chat formatting plugins through modifying packets!

1. LOOHP updated InteractiveChat - Custom Keywords! Display Items and Inventories in Chat! Supports Custom Languages! with a new update entry:

API and Events (1.5.0)

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. LOOHP updated InteractiveChat - Custom Keywords! Display Items and Inventories in Chat! Supports Custom Languages! with a new update entry:

Mention Highlight (1.6.0)

3. Have you noticed whenever any chat message pops up this also shows up?
    If you do, send me a screenshot of your chat when the error appears.

4. LOOHP updated InteractiveChat - Custom Keywords! Display Items and Inventories in Chat! Supports Custom Languages! with a new update entry:

Bug Fix & Updater (1.7.0)

5. Hey there, does the plugin only register player mentions when their actual username is used;

or is there a way to trigger the player mention when an essential nickname is used?

Everyone on our server uses EssentialsX nicknames that are sometimes drastically different than their actual username

Thanks in advance

6. ^ Going to add on top the above comment

It seems the essentialsX nickname is registered with colorcodes, and those colorcodes are preventing IC from recognizing the plaintext of the name as a proper nickname/username replacement

A player with the nickname "&7Mr&bZeffy" has to use the essentials nickname prefix - like " ` " + nickname with proper colorcode if a colorcode was used to register a mention (aside from just using the username)

Also, could we have functionality that the sender can see in their chatbox if the successfully sent a player ping?

It's very clear when you *receive* a ping in the chatbox, but not if you successfully *sent* a ping.

Again thank you, this plugin is an absolute gem.

7. Really annoying that I get this like 4 times of 5 when trying to download. It fails somewhere when it should redirect to the download. Solved by just keep trying until it works, but this is the only plugin that I have this problem with.
    https://imgur.com/KUIKV87

8. I get the same when using CustomGUI. After removing every plugin I found it was this one that did it. Every name I give something in the ingame editor of CustomGUI get like 10 characters added at the end. Ingame it looks like characters you miss the fonts for and in the configs it's just empty spaces.

Not worth the problem for the small thing I added it for. Already had probs because it overruled my chat-plugins settings for some of the placeholders and now this. ;(

9. Still seeing a lot of junk with 1.7.4 and Venturechat (unsure this is related):

upload_2020-4-5_7-8-59.png

10. Can you add a click action RUN_COMMAND_IGNORE_PERMISSION ?

It will execute commands without permission

11. or RUN_COMMAND_AS_CONSOLE
    please add it

12. how to fix "unable to parse placeholder" error on chat :(

13. this only happens when i type in [item] in chat with any item and also [inv], [ender]