Intreppid (Staminus) Deals for the Spigot Community!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by md_5, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The site is not loading for me

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Seems to be loading for me.

Please try again.

3. Doesn't load for me

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Still not seeing any issues. What are you guys seeing when attempting to load the page? Multiple tests are showing our page up.

5. Works for me.

6. Worked after I cleared cache but its very slow

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. WOAH 200 / month i seen Dedicated servers that only cost 150 and it has Full ddos protection and no bandwidth. limit and it comes with 64GB of ram and 5TB SDD, and i7 , and 20 Free ip's address and 20gbps uplink. And any os windows,linux ECT

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. lmao no you have not

9. You have to consider a plethora of aspects when it comes to pricing with hosting solutions, not just the physical server itself. Sure, two different hosts could be running servers that feature the hardware specifications but what about the network that's running behind it? People pay a premium for knowing that they have a secure server. Knowing that the company that's housing their servers with important information on them through means of a superior network infrastructure, paid technicians that monitor the physical servers daily, premium server support and the likes justifies companies charging higher costs for same/equal hardware.

10. I run a 568 players server at same time on mc no lag at all and i payed for a test ddos and it didnt come

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. give us an ip and i'll make sure it does :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Will that $300 support all this on one box? 10+ servers, bungeecord, mysql, xenforo, 150-300 players?

13. md_5

Administrator Developer

This thread is outdated, check the site directly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Sorry to bump but.. RIP? Can't connect to website.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.