Inventory gets cleared

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Geitenijs, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, everytime I join my server, my inventory gets cleared. I really don't know if it's a plugin that causes this and if so, which plugin.

BlockParticles, PlaceholderAPI, DeluxeJoin, BukkitHiddenSyntaxBlocker, JumpBlocks, HostnameX, UltimateVotes, PerfectBackup, ChatReaction, AsyncWorldEditInjector, CoreProtect, ChatReactionPlus, JustOneMore, TrainingPvP, ChatControl, MessageAnnouncer, BuycraftX, Votifier, Multiverse-Core, ProtocolLib, MVdWPlaceholderAPI, AsyncWorldEdit, DeluxeMenus, BlocksHub, PermissionsEx, FeatherBoard, Tab, TalkingBot, Vault, ServerListPlus, PlayerParticles, AntiCombatLogging, BlocksHub-CoreProtect, TitleAdvanced, HolographicDisplays, MyCommand, WorldEdit, AnimatedNames, LiteBans, KingKits, Fe, DeluxeChat, Citizens, Sentinel, OnTime, BattleLevels, WorldGuard, Spawners, LeaderHeads, GrowingOres, ArmorStandEditor, WGRegionEvents, WGCustomFlags, WorldGuardFix, WGPlayerDamageFlags, WGRegionCommands

Please help me :)

2. Check the config of:
    DeluxeJoin
    AntiCombatLogging
    MyCommand

And also your worldguard flags of the logoutlocation and spawnlocation.

3. Checked the configs of those plugins, but I didn't find anything. I don't use the worldguard flags logoutlocation and spawnlocation so that's not the problem.

4. Are you using a cracked or premium server?

5. Premium of course, I hate cracked MC ;)

6. Someone please help!!

7. Remove it one by one. :)

8. Yea I'm going to do that now ;)

9. Fixed, KingKits was the plugin that cleared the players inv.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.