Spigot Inventory Rollback v1.3.6

Allows server moderators to restore player items and data from numerous backups via a GUI.

1. Please in future for all error reporting, not just for myself but to any plugin developer, please upload console outputs or logs to either pastebin or hastebin. It is annoying trying to read in the format the forums posts it in as it's just a wall of text.

As for the error, I have just fixed this in the latest version I have released. If you still encounter issues please delete the config.yml for the plugin and it will generate correcttly now. Sorry for that problem and thanks for reporting my oversight so quickly!

#61 danjono, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. I found error while enebling this..

Code (Text):

[17:36:55 ERROR]: Cannot load plugins\InventoryRollback\config.yml
    org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: while parsing a block mapping
     in 'string', line 71, column 3:
          reload: '&2The plugin has been r ...
          ^
    expected <block end>, but found '<scalar>'
     in 'string', line 71, column 56:
         ...  has been reloaded successfully'.
                                             ^

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:55) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:162) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:130) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:178) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at me.danjono.inventoryrollback.config.ConfigFile.<init>(ConfigFile.java:24) [InventoryRollback-1.3.2.jar:?]
            at me.danjono.inventoryrollback.InventoryRollback.startupTasks(InventoryRollback.java:64) [InventoryRollback-1.3.2.jar:?]
            at me.danjono.inventoryrollback.InventoryRollback.onEnable(InventoryRollback.java:47) [InventoryRollback-1.3.2.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:339) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:431) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:345) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:584) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:546) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:424) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:294) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:702) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:?]
    Caused by: org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserException: while parsing a block mapping
     in 'string', line 71, column 3:
          reload: '&2The plugin has been r ...
          ^

I'm trying to fix the config myself

and found 2 places in config.yml that is gone so wrong v.v

I'm posting this here

capture.PNG
    capture2.PNG

If you fix these, it would work so nicely!

3. danjono updated Inventory Rollback with a new update entry:

Fixed YAML issues in config.yml

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. It is very much appreciated for reporting this and even going as far as debugging it for me. Shows what happens when you push a hotfix late at night to fix something else; you overlook the simple things! :p

5. It would be nice if admins could open the interface of the restored ender chest as well, other then that this is a very very useful plugin

Edit: Also seems like the plugin logged my inventory as death by fall but I didn't really die from the fall.

6. Could you add enderchest restore to this plugin?

7. @FrostLord It already logs and restores Enderchest data.

@LOOHP The death reason is pulled raw from the death event in Spigot. The plugin is just reading whatever the server says happens.

8. Awesome, is there a way I can access the enderchest backups from in game?

9. Afraid not, I only have time for bug fixes and not feature requests.

The reason I did it like that originally is most servers won't have a way of viewing a player's enderchest to avoid dupes. Also enderchest backups are only really needed in case of a serious issue such as a full player wipe as ender chests are not affected by deaths.

10. Is there supposed to be an inventory restore button in the GUI to restore a players inventory? Can't seem to find it, I also suggest adding a button that copies the players backed up inventory into your own inventory

11. You drag and drop the required items out.

12. Hmm I see,
    Is it possible for u to make it so that inventories can be sent back to the original player with the click of a button replacing what they have on them, would be so much easier.
    If you do add this I also suggest adding a button that copies the players backed up inventory into your own inventory

13. I've replied to this feature request before.

14. Why not make it optional via config then? That should be possible.
    It's just that in the case an entire inventory is missing it would save u lot of time instead of having to manually drag and drop them all which can be very time consuming if you have a lot of players on your server

15. are the latest deaths by order from top left or bottom right sometimes i think the recent death is in the middle.

16. Screenshots? It will definitely sort by newest to oldest every time. It doesn't matter where the save is placed in the YML file.

17. Using on 1.14, just installed. Typing /ir [name] isn't opening a GUI if any of my OP players do so. Is it required to have a permissions plugin to use this?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. /ir restore [name] worked for me, ran into that issue too lol

19. Hello @danjono !

I know I'm asking something not easy to implement... But I am having some slowdown problems. In a new server, when many players enters for the first time, the plugin generates many files in the saves folder, and it's causing some lag. Sometimes opening a rollback with /ir restore playername causes some lag. Would it be possible, in the future, to implement a mysql/sqlite database instead of the flatfile format?

Thanks for your work!