1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bug InventoryClickEvent Not being fired

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Zrips, May 27, 2015.

1. After some testing, noticed that this event is not being fired for like 10% of times when you are trying to place something into custom inventory. And there is no event fired at all when placing items by holding right mouse button. Duno if this issue from client side or server. Tested on 1.8 - 1.8.6 servers

2. We can't see whats wrong if you don't post more detail. Be more specific, ;)

3. Where to be more specific :) i have created custom inventory and everything works just fine, event being fired for all types of clicks, but InventoryClickEvent is not being fired some times for some strange reason when I'm trying to place items into inventory with simple mouse click. I need to prevent item placement into specific slots, but I cant do that when there is no event fired. Its not big issue, as this happening like i said for like 10% or less of times and only when trying to place items.
    Sadly this event is completely not fired when placing items by holding right mouse button, duno how this called, but this is action when itemStack been equally divided into slots you are hovering over.
    Any advice would be appreciated :)

4. Bump again...

5. InventoryDragEvent can be used to detect spreading out items, although InventoryClickEvent is still fired afaik.

6. Thank you very much :) Dint realized that there is Drag event to... dumb me... Whats more important this fixed both issues, as first one was same, drag event, just really little one, as you making like 1 pixel move with mouse while placing items and you are getting move instead of click event -.- This should be fixed by redirecting event if action was made in one slot. Anyways, thx again :)