Spigot InventoryGUIs 1.5

Wanna have some custom, highly customizable Inventorys for your server?

1. Aquaatic submitted a new resource:

InventoryGUIs - Wanna have some custom, highly customizable Inventorys for your server?

Read more about this resource...

2. Isn't it much easier and quicker doing this with Chest Commands GUI?

3. I don't think it's easier.

4. Does this support left click / right click?

5. Not yet, but I could add it, if requested.

6. If you could please! I've been waiting ages to find a plugin that does a right click within a GUI. It's for my shop on my server.

7. Should I also add vault support (since it's a shop ^^) Or do you just want the player to execute a command?
    @Sean0402

8. Ofcourse vault would be nice, Also a variable to do with the player, %player% and %money% or {money} would also be nice!

9. So, what should %money% do? Just print out players money? (Wouldn't make much sense, since there no if clauses or something linke that)

10. I want %money% to be able to print out the players money from Vault ofcourse. The reason I ask for this is because in the inventory they can hover over the item and the lore can be something like: "&6%money%" and that would print the players money onto that item when they hover over it to show the players balance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You need to use Spigot, since I used the BungeeCord ChatColors - idk why, but I just have not working source code of that plugin :c

12. Could you please make a version of this for Cauldron 1.7.10? ;3
    If needed, I will send you the .jar