Premium InventorySaver | NEW AND 50% OFF ONLY LIMITED TIME! | AUTOMATIC SAVE PLAYER INVENTORIES AND...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MrFiliper, Jul 25, 2018.

1. MrFiliper submitted a new resource:

InventorySaver | NEW AND 50% OFF ONLY LIMITED TIME! | AUTOMATIC SAVE PLAYER INVENTORIES AND BROWSE - Async Automatic Inventory Save with history, menus, autodelete and more

Read more about this resource...

2. Sorry, I didn't enable it after paying the fee.

Attached Files:

3. Now you can use it. Thanks for purchase.

4. Please how to deal with this?

Attached Files:

• 圖.png
      圖.png
      File size:
      4.6 KB
      Views:
  5. Do you connect the plugin to database?

Any error in database?

6. How to connect to the database? Sorry, I don't know.

7. Open plugin folder and configuration file (config.yml). There are several settings, edit this with your mysql database data.

Code (YAML):
    Database:
    #Configure connection to MySQL dabatase.
      MySQL
    :
        host
    : localhost
        database
    : database
        user
    : user
        password
    : password
        #Hight recommended for command usage to set true.
        ssl
    : true

8. Will this work with PerWorldInventory?

9. Sorry for late response. Yes, its works. But automatic save inventories save only one inventory, where the player currently was. If you would save inventory every world, you can use command /invsave save NICKNAME for manual save from other worlds, when there is a player.

10. I'm surprised this plugin does not have more feedback. It looks very nice, and I am interested in purchasing it. I am worried it will not get updated in the future due to low downloads and dev activity.

11. Hey, you do not have to worry about it! I'm active every day and I can help at any time. I'm just preparing a new update.

12. Oh that is awesome to hear! I will keep a lookout for your plugin! I do wanna say, that I found a free one that seems to work fine- but this one is defiantly more well build and the MySQL is good. I also like the interval save. I never used a rollback inventory plugin, if I find myself using it more then anticipated I will certainly support you! Cheers mate.

13. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | AUTOMATIC SAVE PLAYER INVENTORIES AND BROWSE with a new update entry:

Additional inventory save information and ooptimization

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | AUTOMATIC SAVE PLAYER INVENTORIES AND BROWSE with a new update entry:

Offline (file) inventory browse for player inventories and enderchests

Read the rest of this update entry...