Premium InventorySaver | NEW AND 50% OFF ONLY LIMITED TIME! | AUTOMATIC SAVE PLAYER INVENTORIES AND...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MrFiliper, Jul 25, 2018.

1. This plugin looks very neat. Would it be possible that you make this plugin such that it's able to synchronise inventories, exp level, potion effects, etc across servers? Just like MySQLPlayerDatabase does. However MPDB is very inactive and a lot of users a looking for an alternative. Your plugin comes very close to his but does not have the cross server synchronization. Would it be possible to add this?

2. Thi
    that feature i have allready suggested, the answer was on site 19 or 18 i think

3. Already working on it, currently in testing :).

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's awesome! I definitly will start using your plugin if it's available. Would you also be adding a conversion from MPDB to InventorySaver?

Also, let me know if you need any help testing. My discord is: SirMario#9076

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sorry for the late response, yes, currently is on my to-do list import from the player data folder, but after time I can add also this.

6. If you need someone for testing i rlly like to help, :D

7. The plugin doesn't seem to be restoring off-hand items. It shows them in the history but doesn't apply them when the inventory is restored

8. I check it :).

9. Found anything?

10. I'll get to that tomorrow.

11. Please download the last release. There is a bug. Thanks for the report and have a nice day!

12. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

BETA - First BETA release version of inventory syncing between servers

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. economy offline sync (redis included)
    hooked vault,essentailx,pvpmanager,killermoney,cmi,residence,quickshop
    for syncing

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. economy syncing need to have gui record and logs.While logging that which plugin gave $xxx when and which server.Also your plugin price can up to 20-40 usd

15. although I have purchased 300+usd to do so.But still I hope everyone can have a cheaper price to get it:)

16. Hello i'm getting this error:
    Code (Java):
    [17:51:49 WARN]: [InventorySaver] There was an error saving inventory.
    [17:51:49 WARN]: Ouch! There was an error occurred. Maybe this helps you to solve this error: Data truncation: Out of range value for column 'inventory_id' at row 1
    [17:51:49 WARN]: com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Out of range value for column 'inventory_id' at row 1
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3931)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3869)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2524)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2675)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2465)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1915)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1254)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at cz.mrfiliper.invsave.database.managers.MySQLManager$10.run(MySQLManager.java:395)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:58)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
    [17:51:49 WARN]:        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)