Premium InventorySaver | NEW AND 50% OFF ONLY LIMITED TIME! | AUTOMATIC SAVE PLAYER INVENTORIES AND...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MrFiliper, Jul 25, 2018.

1. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

Fixed automatic delete old inventories and config changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

3. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

4. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

5. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

Fixed /invsave view issue with offhand

6. i want the 1.12.2 beta release :c

7. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

Added permissions for inventory editing and permission groups

8. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

9. MrFiliper updated InventorySaver | SQLite/MySQL | AUTOMATIC SAVE INVENTORIES | SEARCH, OFFLINE EDIT, HISTORY BROWSE with a new update entry:

10. Not sure why but players can't move their items now in inventory, works only with op hh permission broke something but I don't see inv move blocking permission to be added so strange.
    Issue has version:
    InventorySaver-2.23.4-VERSION-1.16 works fine

#552 arturek1666, Apr 24, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  11. Looks like the issue where players can't move items in their inventory can be fixed by giving the invsave.events.* permission.
    I think it was intended to only affect the menu, not the entire inventory.

12. I was aware that permission could have fix it but yeah i am sure that wasn't the intensions xD

13. Please check the last update, you must set a permissions to be able to move items in inventories GUI (history menu, offline edit menu etc.)

Or you mean that players can't move items in normal inventory? Not invsave inventories?

14. players can't move items in normal inventory ;), And that is a problem :)

15. Ok, I check it on Monday and post an update with fix. Please use old version. Sorry for that.

16. It also creates a dupe glitch where people can take any item from any gui's like slimefun etc... when having the permission to move their items from their inventories.