Spigot Invisible Droppers 1.0.3

Have items drop from any location without taking up space!

1. Rangaofdeath submitted a new resource:

Invisible Droppers - Have items drop from any location without taking up space!

2. Rangaofdeath updated Invisible Droppers with a new update entry:

Various Exceptions Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Rangaofdeath updated Invisible Droppers with a new update entry:

Added Functions // Fixed Errors

4. It was hard to try and fix the error since it was not occurring for me but I did my best, let me know if it is not working still! If you get the error, post the new error and then post your config as well.

5. Hi, Is this java 8 only? I added the jar to my server and it isnt starting. I don't get any error message either.

6. Ok I am going to test it!

7. Mind sending me your config?

EDIT: Recreated the error on a different server other than my desktops. I will work on this as fast as possible.

NEW EDIT: I think I have already fixed this problem, uploading the new jar now.

#11 Rangaofdeath, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  8. I code in Java 7. Do you have the newest update of Spigot?

9. Rangaofdeath updated Invisible Droppers with a new update entry:

Error Fix

10. Thank You!
    Okay, First off Can you add the /id additemhand or somthing
    Next, Can You Make it so that instend of /id drop <time> make it :
    /id drop <BeforeStaring> <SecondsToRun>

So basicly the first one stays the same and the seconds to run keeps dropping items Thanks And amaizng Plugin!

11. I've already added "/id add hand" to the newest update! Try it and see what you think. As for the SecondsToRun, I might add a setting to enable/disable that. It would drop all items in the config every second. I also have a "random" setting in the plugin that I disabled, It takes all the items and drops random items in the config at random amounts. Does that sound fun at all?

12. Yea, make a option if you want a Radom amount to be dropped or not, if its set to true, the numbers beside would be ignored, also for the secondsto run, add a option for that! Thank you you are amazing!