Spigot InvSee-Plugin with Config! [1.8.X-1.16.5] Version 2.0.1

Watch every Inventory of other Players!

1. ungelxgen submitted a new resource:

InvSee-Plugin with config! - Watch every Inventory of other Players!

Read more about this resource...

2. This is an Essentials feature...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes, of course. But if you do not want to use the whole Essentials plugin, but only this one feature, this plugin is just right!

• Like Like x 1
  4. In the next Update, which will be in the next week, I will also add 1.14-Support!

5. Where is the pros for this Plugin that the /invsee function of essentials don't have?

6. If you needn't the whole features of Essentials but only the InvSee, then you can use this plugin.

#8 ungelxgen, Jan 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  7. Okay, I don't know who don't need essentials... I mean the name essentials is for a reason^^

8. ungelxgen updated InvSee-Plugin with Config! [1.14-1.15.1] with a new update entry:

Version BETA-0.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. ungelxgen updated InvSee-Plugin with Config! [1.10-1.15.2] with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Do you have some wishes for this plugin? Please comment under this post!

11. when will it be updated to 1.16 and can you please add armor slots and offhand support

12. Is there a way to set it so only people who are oped can use it?

13. This plugin forcefully uncancels inventory click events for all inventories when the player is not using the invsee feature currently (ref: https://image.prntscr.com/image/Sak5a0E4SC6-QHfNu3Lljw.png). This will conflict with any custom inventories created by other plugins (in which case the players are not supposed to be able to pickup items from these inventories). For example, when this plugin is used side-by-side with the plugin Shopkeepers, players are able to pick up the items from within the shopkeeper editor inventory.