Bungee - Spigot IPWhitelist 1.7-3

Easy IP whitelisting with spigot support

1. roblabla submitted a new resource:

IPWhitelist (version 1.0) - Easy IP whitelisting with spigot support

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Great, tested now !

> Ok, dont work > when i set spigot ip to true > he remove my ip whitelisted and he accept everyip !
    /ipwhitelist list > dont work if any argument sent

#2 kevin_ws, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'll look at why /ipwhitelist doesn't work, but for spigot ip, do you have any errors showing up in your logs ?

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. jtaylor69

jtaylor69 Retired Moderator
    Retired

I can also confirm.
    The error displayed in console is that there was an error enabling due to being the wrong version of Bukkit.
    In this case, I am running Spigot build 834.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. jtaylor69

jtaylor69 Retired Moderator
    Retired

6. Thank you man ;)

7. SpaZMonKeY777

Wiki Team

Seems to be broken. If I set the config option 'spigot_realip: true' it will allow direct connect from any IP address to the server. If I change that option to 'spigot_realip: false' then it will block connection and display the message no matter what IP you connect from, even if it's whitelisted.

Not sure if I am the only one having this issue...

8. SpaZMonKeY777 are you using spigot ? If so, pastebin the spigot bukkit.yml. Also, is there a log/stacktrace in the bukkit/spigot server.log ? Pastebin it if there is one too.

9. SpaZMonKeY777

Wiki Team

Ya all my servers run spigot.
    Here is the bukkit.yml of the server I test IPWhitelist on: http://pastebin.com/qSYuweXk

And if there is a stacktrace in the server.log, I can't find it or don't know what I am looking for lol.

10. Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Nothings working what so ever for me though, It just kicks everybody no matter what ip their connecting though. No errors or anything.

EDIT: I deleted my bukkit.yml file and rebooted my server, This fixed the issue. Why don't i just delete this post? Because it could help somebody who has the same issue :)

#12 DJNinjaCrash, May 10, 2013
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
  11. Using Bukkit, and having the same issue. Says "disconnected by proxy" when spigot ip is true, and does the kick message on all servers when it's false.

#13 Matt5067, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
  12. Matt5067 using bukkit, you need to put real-ip to false. I'll take a closer look at the bukkit compability, maybe it contains a bug.

13. Alright, thanks for all your support!

14. Use IPTABLe ?
    Cdt.

15. Same problem here, too. Spigot 844/850, bungee #412 and "your IP adress has not been whitelisted on this server".
    Only when I whitelist my real IP it will let me join.... =/
    Works flawless without IPwhitelist.

16. VariousArtist You need to set spigot-realip to true in the config.

17. Lots of love

• Funny Funny x 1