Spigot Iridium Skyblock [1.8-1.16] 2.4.5

A New Era of Skyblock plugin's

1. So far the BEST Skyblock plugin! For the block values, would it be possible to setup a default value for the config? Example BentoBox has a block list with values and at the end of the list you can setup the default value of any block that isn't defined.

2. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3jYa/5JKGpEs46

Skyblock began to fail, on an ongoing basis.
    as soon as I delete the islandmanager.json file, the lags disappear.
    I remove the plug-in iridium sky block, the lags disappear.
    How to fix it?

3. Peaches_MLG updated Iridium Skyblock [1.8-1.15] with a new update entry:

Version 2.4.3 See Below

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. I can't download the latest version, it is useless to go to the official website and click to download.

5. please support 1.16

6. Is it possible to remove crystals from the plugin?

7. Ok so, i know this thread is old, but all my players spawn in the wrong place, 3 blocks to the right of the real spawnpoint. how do i fix this???? i reinstalled the plugin even, and idk how it has remembered the spawnpoint. please help. 2020-06-30_18.19.47.png

8. is it possible for a player to have more than one island?
    what are the commands for him to leave the created island and return to the normal world?
    Can admins create "op" islands built to welcome players like a lobby or spawn?

9. how do i add the schematics that i put in the schematics folder to the schematics file

10. WARN java.lang.NullPointerException
    WARN at com.iridium.iridiumskyblock.listeners.BlockPlaceListener.onBlockPlace(BlockPlaceListener.java:56)
    WARN at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    WARN at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    WARN at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    WARN at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300)
    WARN at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78)
    WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:517)
    WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502)
    WARN at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:127)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ItemStack.placeItem(ItemStack.java:160)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:503)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:763)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:52)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13)
    WARN at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    WARN at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:774)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:713)
    WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616)
    WARN at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

This happens to me in the latest version of the plugins supposedly they had already solved it, could you help me?