Spigot Iridium Skyblock [1.8-1.16] 2.6.7

A New Era of Skyblock plugin's

1. There Are No Items In The Chest

2. Peaches_MLG updated Iridium Skyblock [1.8-1.16] with a new update entry:

Version 2.4.9 See Below

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. no have item in chest and not working shop, on the last version.

4. Plugin seems to have trouble with pasting schematics when using any (WorldEdit) version below 1.13.2.

The schematic paste is off-centered and players spawn on the edge of their island, you can't get the schematic to paste right unless you upgrade to a worldedit version above 7.0.0 (anything below that version doesn't work correctly with this plugin).

I've been trying to fix this issue for hours without success, hoping the developers find a fix for this issue soon.

5. Good afternoon! I am a fan of your plugin and use it as an opportunity to create settlements (islands) for clans on my RPG server. Each island is a separate settlement.
    I have a wish for future updates - the ability not only to edit the description of the menu buttons, but also the ability to move them in the inventory (determine the location of the buttons in the inventory), the ability to remove unnecessary menu items, since the plugin's functionality is huge, but unfortunately I don't use its FSE functions. they are not suitable for the theme of the server and do not fit into the theme of my server's RPG.

6. Peaches_MLG updated Iridium Skyblock [1.8-1.16] with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.1 See Below

7. for 2.5.1 and 2.5.0 UltimateStackers or Wildstaker Barrels do not count toward /island top values for diamond blocks, emerald blocks, etc.

8. does anyone have a link sent to me of dynmap for this skyblock plugin that works? I need dynmap for skyblock? thank you

9. Best plugin skyblock

10. If you like it, id appreciate a review

p.s. for support go to my discord support server, not here

11. hey i have this error when someone try to sell something

12. Ask for support in the support server, not here. and Dont use a weird spigot version

13. Peaches_MLG updated Iridium Skyblock [1.8-1.16] with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.3 See Below

14. Hello, is it possible to make it have like a rank be able to create the island. See I'm doing a survival server. But want it where if you play long enough pay in game money for it. For and make it the highest rank in game to be able to do is create. Tried setting permissions for the rank on the test server. When I deoped myself set myself as the said rank. It said I didn't have permissions to create the island.

Was wondering how do you set up permissions for creating an island if at all possible. Want to make a survival based server but rewards players for getting up to a certain rank with creating their own island for playing a long time. So be able to hop back over to survival after setting homes.

15. #459 dzzduc, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020