Is it possible to let cracked players join your minecraft server without losing the defense of Onlin

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Toxicmine, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Is it possible to let cracked players join your minecraft server without losing the defense of Online mode? Cause I have a discord friend and we are making a public server but he is cracked and I am premium.. so is it possible? If its not then is it possible to be in offline mode but is there a plugin that adds the defense of online mode?

2. What defense are you talking about?

3. Like it still needs verification to join... Like for example this Cracked user name is "Dream" they woulednt be able to join but if the real Dream joins then he can continue

4. Don't use offline mode. This is the best way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. But my friend wouldnt be able to join :(

6. You need show error.

7. The error is just saying that he is not online and didnt pass the Minecraft.net authentication

8. Did he successfully purchase Minecraft?

9. This would only be possible using a proxy such as bungeecord. Use some plugin that allows double login such as "nlogin premium", this plugin is Portuguese but must have others and even it support for English.

https://www.nickuc.com/en/details/nlogin

Please rate me!

Regards,
    Eng. Caio Vinicius.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dughh!!
    If that friend was a real friend, they would either buy an account, or you would buy one for them and save yourself a lot of headaches!