is not a text (skript)

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by vict61a, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Hi when i reload my skript i get this (my skript is not done)
    my code:
    Code (Text):
    options:
        prefix: &b&lBoss&4&lPvP &r

function giveKit(p: player, kit: text):
        if {_kit} is "start":
            if {cooldown.%{_kit}%.%{_p}%} is not set:
                set {cooldown.%{_kit}%.%{_p}%} to 1
                equip {_p} with iron helmet named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!"
                equip {_p} with iron chestplate named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!"
                equip {_p} with iron leggings named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!"
                equip {_p} with iron boots named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!"

give 1 of diamond sword named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!" to {_p}
                give 1 of fishing rod named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!" to {_p}
                give 1 of bow named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!" to {_p}
                give 8 of steak named "&2Steak!" with lore "&8Det smager fandme godt" to {_p}
                give 16 of arrow named "&6Arrow" with lore "&8Skyd med det!" to {_p}
            else:
                send "{@prefix} &cDu har cooldown på dette kit, du kan tage det om %{cooldown.%{_kit}%.%{_p}%}% Minutter" to {_p}

2. Please paste the error.

3. 'giveKit(p: player, kit: text)' is not a text (kits.sk, line 4:
    function giveKit(p: player, kit: text):')

4. Where do you use the function gimKit ? Make sure to use the function properly.

5. I am watching a tutorial it works for him(its on danish btw)

6. I am done with the skript:
    Code (Text):
    options:
        prefix: &b&lBoss&4&lPvP &r

function giveKit(p: player, kit: text):
        if {_kit} is "start":
            if {cooldown.%{_kit}%.%{_p}%} is not set:
                set {cooldown.%{_kit}%.%{_p}%} to 1
                equip {_p} with iron helmet named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!"
                equip {_p} with iron chestplate named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!"
                equip {_p} with iron leggings named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!"
                equip {_p} with iron boots named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!"

give 1 of diamond sword named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!" to {_p}
                give 1 of fishing rod named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!" to {_p}
                give 1 of bow named "&6Starter" with lore "&8Dette er starter!" to {_p}
                give 8 of steak named "&2Steak!" with lore "&8Det smager fandme godt" to {_p}
                give 16 of arrow named "&6Arrow" with lore "&8Skyd med det!" to {_p}
            else:
                send "{@prefix} &cDu har cooldown på dette kit, du kan tage det om %{cooldown.%{_kit}%.%{_p}%}% Minutter" to {_p}

every 1 minute in "world":
        loop all players:
            if {cooldown.start.%loop-player%} is set:
                subtract 1 from {cooldown.start.%loop-player%}
                if {cooldown.start.%loop-player%} is less than 1:
                    delete {cooldown.start.%loop-player%}
                    #send "{@prefix} &aDu kan nu tage dit kit start igen!" to loop-player

command /take [<text>]
        trigger:
            giveKit(player, arg-1)
    now i got this error too:
    Cant understand this condition/effect: giveKit(player, arg-1)
    (kits.sk, line 31: giveKit(player, arg-1)')

7. yeah i got that you think i should delete umbaska i am using minecraft 1.8.8
    btw can Umbaska and Tuske work together

8. Add : in command /take [<text>]
    like that :
    command /take [<text>]:

9. yeah i did that if found out still gives me the errors

10. I tested on a 1.8.8 server your script and everything works perfectly.

#10 besuper, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020