Is there a plugin out there like this?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Vanek1221, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Hey, I have a question for all of those developers out there, I am in stage of creating a server on an idea that I have, however there is one plugin that I think is inpossible to make or hard tp to find a creator of, it is based on factions therefore It would be hard to implement.

So what plugin I am thinking of is:

Basic faction plugin however with a twist, when a Faction owner declares a war on another Faction using a command for example (/f war f_name), The Owner of the faction that had a war declared on, has a GUI come up with in the middle, a information box saying something like (Your Faction Was Declared A War On! By {...}]

Then at the two corners of the gui a box saying accept/decline.

When the Owner accepts the war, both of the teams no matter what (or if possible a message comes up saying to the faction members that a war is starting for them to allow them to hide their items) both of the teams are teleported to a map created for the faction wars, there are two spawnpoints for the faction number 1 and faction number 2, they are at each end of the map...

When the war begins both teams fight each other until 100 points (kills) are reached, the first faction to reach that goal win, (When some one dies, their items are not dropped and they are teleported back to the spawn point so they can go fight again)...

Also a box could be implemented at the edge of the screen telling how much kills has one faction have and how much kills the other faction has..

[This was the more important part of the faction idea]

More could be added:

for example, a ranking system could be added so factions know which factions is the best at wars....

the faction member, gets a gui shown up, asking if he wants to go into the war or not....

Is this possible?

2. What an idea! I'd love to see something like this made.

3. Thanks.. I hope it is possible to create.. :)

4. I still need something like that could any one help me out?

5. I could code that plugin, but it would take some time. :D

6. I would REALLY like that

7. :(((((((((( you just made me happy.

8. #11 MCMarter, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016