Is there a plugin that creates a timeline which tells players what (ingame) year it is?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by terrythemage, May 4, 2021.

1. I wanted to make a sort of roleplay server with my friends and wanted to know if there is a plugin that creates a timeline.

( EX: When the plugin is installed the game makes a background timer which starts at AC 0 and every Ingame year the year goes up by one. The timer will tell the player what Ingame year it is if you type in /yearcheck in chat or something..)

• Like Like x 1
  2. That is an interesting one, and no, I have never seen that. Subbing to thread to see how it goes.

3. Would you want a year to be 365 days in Minecraft time? I can make this for you if you would like as I do not know a plugin that does this. Great idea!

4. Strahan

Benefactor

Interesting idea. Be cool for RP servers if one could configure custom calendars, specifying your own amount of months and their names, amount of days in a week and their names, etc

5. yeah about that time (which would be about 6 days IRL)

6. Awesome! Working on it... I will try and have it uploaded by tonight! :D Let me know if you need some other features, I think I will try to add a GUI as well :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. thanks my dude.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. I appreciate it! Really, if you want anything changed or added, or have any other plugin ideas feel free to reach out! :D