Is this a community? (Issue between De24 and LaxWasHere)

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by De24, May 25, 2013.

1. Hey spigot-community,

At first, i would like to say sorry to the Community, the Moderatory and md_5. For the Actions from the one and only LaxWasHere. It started all with an second account from my network, at a lan party. So im sorry for that account, but i also said its not right. This account reviewed a plugin from LaxWasHere with 1 Star. Ok, this account was deleted and i tried do say "sorry" to LaxWasHere. But he dont listen, the opposite of that, he started to bug other peoples to rate ALL my Plugins with 1 Star, than he started to fake my downloads (so md_5 deleted my ressource), and he started to bug other people just to hate posts or ressources from me. Now maybe the people would like say, no no i am not from lax, but i know it. At all the Time i doesnt do anything, and i´d like to present that so i reviewed the plugin with 5 Stars. For me its an transparent thing, and i dont like to have so childish actions like here. My question is at the rest of the community is this right, or what you have to do in so an situation. Im dont interested about any things of Lax or the "Friends" he buged, because he can hate me every day, i dont have a problem with that. So whats about any People where have Problems with actions like these? I think we have to find a solution for all.

Nothing moderator answers me, so now i would like to say thank you for the support before, and i prefer it if you dont delete this Post, because than i know what spigot is. @[email protected] you can just "disagree" this post but i know its right, and you know it too.

This is the last way, to change everything at this "Community Problem"

• Disagree Disagree x 9
  2. md_5

Administrator Developer

1 account?
    I count at least 4 accounts from your IP addresses, and maybe more that you created via proxies.
    I'm all for fairness and all, but you really haven't given us much to trust you on.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. md_5

Administrator Developer

BTW I just downloaded your BungeeTools plugin. You stole a command FROM the Bungee source, changed the messages and permissions and claimed it as your own. Do you think I am retarded, your /move command is IDENTICAL to the bungee /send command.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Its not the same, just a good method ? o: I dont copied any sources just looked how to make anything like these??? It was a tip from a friend, and i realized that feature? Hmmm ?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. LOL, you took a plugins then copy it and make it yours, a little customization of stuffes. Then publish as its a polished new plugin. I realize one of the "feature" which are exactly same with Laxwashere.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Please tell me the stolen feature, i dont think that there is an stolen feature ?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. md_5

Administrator Developer

The /move command springs to mind

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yeah im sorry md_5, i updated it already and removed it, sorry about the issue, but i never stealed a feature from lax.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Just to add on that, De24 stole my lobby plugin, and copied the code. All of the kick to the lobby thingy code from his plugin, thats mine.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. joehot200

Supporter

De24 i get the feeling that if you want to stay in the community you are kinda going to have to take out those "copied" features. If they are copied or not does not matter, what DOES matter is that everyone BELIEVES it was copied, and no matter if you did or didnt, then it is just the same.
    I do not know if they are copied or not, and i do not wish to join this discussion (or argument) about if it is or isnt.

#10 joehot200, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. @CTB :) No^^

12. well one thing is for sure he's trying to fix his problems why not give him another chance :)
    He doesn't seem that guilty

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. My grammar isn't degraded enough to argue with you. I'm a lot of things, but I make sure I take credit for what I did, even if it's illegal/unethical.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. @Lax, so youre cool now^^ I dont like to discuss with you anymore, and im not interested about you´re things.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  15. Lrn2 steal [email protected] u script kittycat

But in all seriousness, if you want to avoid your reputation going out the window, I would suggest you just burn everything and start over.

• Like Like x 3