Bukkit Island Border (ASkyblock / BentoBox / uSkyBlock / AcidIsland) 4.0.1

Border Colors, Cooldown, MySQL and Much More!

1. xMr4LEX7 updated Island Border (ASkyblock / BentoBox / AcidIsland) with a new update entry:

EPIC UPDATE! (uSkyBlock Support, Spanish Language, Improvements)

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. I will test

3. fixed

• Like Like x 1
  4. The plugin is great.
    The bug is small spam when entering the command:

/ISBorder SetColor Blue

Message appears on the chat 2x

5. i will fix it

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. might want to look at the border,the border didnt fully cover the build it lack 1 pixel or something look at the pic

Attached Files:

7. Yes, this is a normal bug, it happens only on Red and Green, cuz i make colors trying to bug the border thinking that he is expanding or decreases

8. ehm blue too

9. xMr4LEX7 updated Island Border (ASkyblock / BentoBox / uSkyBlock / AcidIsland) with a new update entry:

Recoded, Optimized and Fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Excuse me, but I am getting the following error while trying to use the latest version of the plugin:
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) ~[spigot-latest.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-6304ccd]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:327) ~[spigot-latest.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-6304ccd]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:248) [spigot-latest.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-6304ccd]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:316) [spigot-latest.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-6304ccd]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:213) [spigot-latest.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-6304ccd]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:698) [spigot-latest.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-6304ccd]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.mrdarkness462.islandborder.PluginFiles.Messages.<init>(Messages.java:22) ~[?:?]
    at me.mrdarkness462.islandborder.Main.<init>(Main.java:31) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:90) ~[spigot-latest.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-6304ccd]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[spigot-latest.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-6304ccd]
    ... 6 more

11. dont work witch uskyblock (paperspigot 1.13.1)

12. i've put on the page that it can be unstable with 1.13.1, i will fix it soon

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh. Ok. Thanks.

14. Can you make the placeholder Isborder_size everywhere? Currently it will work only if you are in your island. Would apperiaciate this so much since the Askyblock doesnt have an island size placeholder. Thanks :D

• Like Like x 1