Issues with the server console

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Z4b4dor, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Hello guys

I have a minecraft server for a while now and the console just froze at a moment, and refuses to refresh. The server.log file is freeze, and here's what I get in the recent log file :

[00:09:17] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 0/ERROR]: Unable to write to /home/gameserver/minecraft_overviewer/render/serveur5/markers.json: /home/gameserver/minecraft_overviewer/render/serveur5/markers.json (No such file or directory)

Do any of you have an idea of what I can do to solve it ?

Thank you

Z4b4dor

2. hey sounds like the file your trying to write has disappeared - can you restart your server see if it comes back on ok. if it doesnt id try perhaps renaming that file markers.json see if it recreates it ok

3. Looks like you’re using a Minecraft hosting company, so it’s probably on their end. Either contact them, or consider backing up your worlds and configurations and reinstall everything else.

4. Yes I'm using a Minecraft hosting company, I contacted them but they haven't answer yet, so I was looking for a way to fix it by myself.

Thank you for your answer, I'll tell you if they fix it or not

5. They fixed it by deleting the server.log file at the root of the FTP.
    Furthemore, the spamming message in the console was an issue with a plugin, PlayerMarkers, which was in my case completely useless.

Thank you and I hope all of you have a great day !

6. Great! Happy you got it fixed!