Bukkit Item/Entity Rename [1.8 - 1.13] 1.6.0

Did you ever wanted to give acces to your players to have colored items or entities? Then use this!

1. SnowmanFTW submitted a new resource:

Item Rename |Player Friendly| - Did you ever wanted to give acces to your players to have colored items? Then use this!

Read more about this resource...

2. SnowmanFTW updated Item Rename |Player Friendly| with a new update entry:

Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. SnowmanFTW updated Item/Entity Rename |Player Friendly| with a new update entry:

Prices Update

4. hey, why not create a new method not by clicking GUI but using workbench or anvil

5. I will do that to make the plugin less memory intensive, under a value in the config, but for now I don't see any lag issues.

6. SnowmanFTW updated Item/Entity Rename [1.8 - 1.13] with a new update entry:

Better commands

7. This is a great plugin!!!! but I find a small question: is he compatible with the'SaneEconomy'plugin?
    E.X. I had $500, but messages said I couldn't rename it because I didn't have $100.

8. If it hooks into Vault then it should work. If not I will look into it and post an update.
    And also thank you ;)

9. @inkdrak I've updated the plugin, you can take a look. Also if you would like to review the plugin, it would help me a lot.

• Like Like x 1