1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Rejected Item Merging

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by abstraktion, Nov 30, 2012.

1. So we were just alerted to a glitch where dropped heads merge into one head and change the ids of all of the heads. This has caused a huge exploit in the bounty plugin that we use. Is there anyway to add a blacklist to item merging as opposed to having to turn it off completely.

I am unsure if you need anymore information, etc please let me know.

Thanks for the excellent work!!!!

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

What version?

3. Puremin0rez

md_5
    Interesting, he's correct. I'm on 17 of Async Build

I had 3 player heads in my inventory, threw them on the ground (since they are all steve heads until placed) and they stacked together and became ONE player head. They probably should not stack at all, since they are all different.

4. git-Spigot-1.2.5-R3.0-288-g7ad094d

5. This seems to be a problem with the heads in general. A few plugins (e.g. PlayerSkulls) have issues with spawning custom heads being automatically stacked into existing heads in a player's inventory. I'm thinking this issue is likely related.

6. Better yet... why are placed skulls turning back to skeleton after so often? heh

7. Puremin0rez

I had that issue with Orebfuscator and the very first async chunk build, i've since removed Oreb and updated async and it's fixed :p

8. Oreb updated to fix the thingy-ma-jig.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just to clarify in my original post, we are not using orebfuscator nor any other plugins that would effect the normal behavior of Spigot.