Spigot ItemCase [1.10 support] 1.2.4

Create customizable item showcases in Minecraft!

1. Sw4p

Supporter

WYNGames submitted a new resource:

ItemCase - Create item display cases.

Read more about this resource...

2. Possibly use barrier blocks instead of glass?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Sw4p

Supporter

Hmm.. didn't think of that. I'll check it out. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sw4p

Supporter

[​IMG]
    I tried it out and it looks nice! Thanks! I added two new variables in the config file(display-top, display-bottom) so you can set the top and bottom to your choosing. I'll update the main page in a second.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks and that's awesome :D

6. Sw4p

Supporter

WYNGames updated ItemCase with a new update entry:

Added configurable display cases

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sw4p

Supporter

Updating block compatibility

8. Sw4p

Supporter

9. @WYNGames is this compatible with ClearLagg?

10. Sw4p

Supporter

I have not tested it but it uses armor stands rather than dropped items so if clearlagg dosen't clear armor stands your good!
    [EDIT]
    I tested it with the current build for 1.8.1 spigot but i see in the comment that there are bugs using it on 1.9.4 which is the only build this plugin officially supports. I think that this will work for you.

#10 Sw4p, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  11. Sw4p

Supporter

Custom Messages

12. Sw4p

Supporter

13. Sw4p

Supporter

14. Sw4p

Supporter

15. All Items on questions disappear after reload , would be nice if you could Shooting Up . version 1.10

16. It would be nice if the source were available so when you disappear for two months and people want to use this, it were available for use. :I All the items disappear and it has a bug in the creation of the items due to that. I guess because you have gone and don't appear to be returning I need to completely code my own. *sigh*

17. Sw4p

Supporter

You can find the source here.

18. @WYNGames Thanks. I will definitely look into this. I might just make it a spell rather and use the code you have to create it bc if i want people on my server to use this then i don't want them going about having multiple items. Do you know if the lore is preserved on items when you put them into an item case ?

19. Sw4p

Supporter

I do not know for sure but the way i imagine it will work is, it will hold the items lore but only if the server doesn't restart or reload. You could get around this by storing the items lore along with the location and loading it when a player clicks on the case.
    - Para

20. Why would it stop tracking that when item frames persist it ?