Bukkit ItemJoin v4.7

Get custom items on join.

1. ItemJoin-4.8-SNAPSHOT.jar you have 1.8 spigot? i hope new versions support this old 1.8 versions
    EDIT: looks this will support.
    Tested Minecraft Versions:

• Like Like x 1
  2. if I have spigot 1.8 xd good I'll try it and tell you how it went .. thank you for your help gentleman

3. This link here will help you there are already converted versions from SpigotMC "BuildTools" but here: https://yivesmirror.com/downloads/spigot you just download and use, which you want ;)
    When you will some new version of Spigot

4. Please use the latest snapshot to fix this error, here is a direct link;
    http://ci.craftationgaming.com/job/ItemJoin/104/artifact/target/ItemJoin-4.8-SNAPSHOT.jar

ItemJoin supports v1.7 through v1.12.2 Bukkit/Spigot. So this error was not intended. I had fixed it a few snapshots ago but this link is to the latest stable one.

5. ok so im try to make it so when they click the item the items runs the command '/pv hide' and then is removed and a diffrent item is added using '/itemjoin give xxxx' and vis versa however when they click the item it runs that items command then runs the commands of the next icon automatically

So when they click it, it runs commands for both items

Code (Text):
      playervisibility_on:
        id: 351
        data-value: 10
        slot: 7
        name: "&ePlayer &7Visibility On"
        lore:
        - '&7Click this item to open the GUI'
        commands:
          left-click:
          - pv hide
          - itemjoin get playervisibility_off
        commands-type: interact, inventory
        commands-sound: BLOCK_NOTE_PLING
        commands-cooldown: 10
        cooldown-message: '&a%item%&a &cis on cooldown for &a%timeleft% &cseconds..'
        itemflags: death-drops, self-drops, disposable
        permission-node: 'itemjoin.hub'
        enabled-regions: hub
        triggers: join, respawn, world-change
        enabled-worlds: PVE, Arcade, WhiteValley
      playervisibility_off:
        id: 351
        data-value: 8
        slot: 7
        name: "&ePlayer &7Visibility Off"
        lore:
        - '&7Click this item to open the GUI'
        commands:
          left-click:
          - pv show
          - itemjoin get playervisibility_on
        commands-type: interact, inventory
        commands-sound: BLOCK_NOTE_PLING
        commands-cooldown: 10
        cooldown-message: '&a%item%&a &cis on cooldown for &a%timeleft% &cseconds..'
        itemflags: death-drops, self-drops, disposable
        permission-node: 'itemjoin.hub'
        enabled-regions: hub
        triggers: disabled
        enabled-worlds: PVE, Arcade, WhiteValley

6. This is a flaw in the latest update with the new NBT Tags that I have added. I didn't expect people to use ItemJoin in this manner so I never tested it because even I didn't think of it. Its a pretty smart idea.
    Please download the latest snapshot, this will resolve the issue.
    http://ci.craftationgaming.com/job/ItemJoin/104/artifact/target/ItemJoin-4.8-SNAPSHOT.jar

7. thanks for saying smart idea and also thank because it works and the issue is fixed

• Like Like x 1
  8. yes;)

9. Should be fixed in the latest snapshot here; Clicky

10. Looking into this now. I will be a while as for creating a fix for this because I am out of state until Wenesday and the hotel wifi sucks.

EDIT: Looks to be that the hastebin link is not working.

EDIT2: Nvm link is working now, is there anymore information about this bug? There is always a large print out that allows me to see what is causing it and where it is getting hung up on in the code, however its not provided in this snippet you gave me.

#793 RockinChaos, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  11. hello this plugin will be updated for the 1.13?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes it will be, I am prepping for an update and it will be released the same day as spigot/craftbukkit updates to mc 1.13

13. I have an idea, can use item lock slot Condition lore Item Equip this slot?

14. @RockinChaos
    Could not pass event PlayerInteractEntityEvent to ItemJoin v4.6
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1315) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:52) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:11) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_121]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_121]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_121]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInteractEntityEvent.getHand()Lorg/bukkit/inventory/EquipmentSlot;
    at me.RockinChaos.itemjoin.listeners.ItemStore.onItemFramePlace(ItemStore.java:81) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor127.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[lobby1rcn.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    ... 15 more
    >
    Is fixed in latest version??

15. I am not completely sure and I dont have a computer to search it at the moment. I do remember fixing this bug though so it is for sure fixed in this version and updating will not cause any changes to your setup. I recommend using this build as currently it has no reported bugs; http://ci.craftationgaming.com/job/ItemJoin/107/artifact/target/ItemJoin-4.8-SNAPSHOT.jar

• Friendly Friendly x 1