Spigot ItemSoulBind 0.8.0 BETA

Bind items for a single player's use only

1. also, i found another glitch. if you die on a hopper, the hopper collects the soulbound item and you lose it. Players are losing soulbound mythicals on my server because of this. Plz fix :)

2. I'm sorry you're experiencing an issue with the plugin. I am currently on holiday and will investigate this as soon as I return. If you'd like to provide more information, please follow the github link on the plugin page.

3. Unable to reproduce both issues. Ensure you have correctly assigned the itemsoulbind.keepondeath permission.
    If issue still occurs please submit a full bug report https://github.com/mk7a/ItemSoulBind-Info/issues

4. mk7a updated ItemSoulBind with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Thanks for the suggestions, I have added very similar functionality in the latest update.

6. great but i think it would be better when user can choose the item that be soulbind and not all items with "onpickup"
    /bindonuse
    /bindonequip
    /bindonpickup

but yea great job :)

7. hello, can you add an option to remove the soulbind sound effect, thanks

8. hi, i mean the sound effect that plays when an item is soulbound, every thime a player joins it plays and is annoying, please add a toggle thanks

9. [20:11:27 ERROR]: Could not pass event CraftItemEvent to ItemSoulBind v0.6.1
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:657) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:433) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at com.mk7a.soulbind.listeners.ItemModificationListener.onCraft(ItemModificationListener.java:27) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor89.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2310) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:33) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aX(MinecraftServer.java:1013) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1006) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:990) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:923) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-176]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

Also, the eventpriority for playerdeath event should be configurable, as it does not work for me, the soulbound items drop.

10. mk7a updated ItemSoulBind with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. [16:11:07 INFO]: [ItemSoulBind] Enabling ItemSoulBind v0.7.0
    [16:11:07 INFO]: ===============================================================
    ==================
    [16:11:07 INFO]: [ItemSoulBind] Warning: outdated config. Some default values w
    ill be used.
    [16:11:07 INFO]: [ItemSoulBind] Please re-generate or get the latest config fro
    m spigot.
    [16:11:07 INFO]: ===============================================================
    ==================

i use the latest config

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Hi, i have tested the plugin and love it. The one thing i did notice is that anyone in GMC can aparently grab and use soulbind items (without special perms set)
    Is this something intentional or can it be disabled?

Thanks !

13. The plugin does not currently support creative mode. Thanks.

14. I have %soulbind% as lore but it's not turning into a soulbound weapon. When using the

Code (Text):
    # Binds when tool is used: used to break block, sword used to hit entity
    bindOnUse: true
    bouString: "&9Soul binds on use"
    it works fine however. I'm not sure why %soulbind% is not working properly.

15. Hello, are there any plans to update to 1.15 version?

Your plugin is very easy to use and I look forward to your updates Thank you

16. I will look into your bug report and start the upgrade to 1.15 when I get home in a few weeks. Thanks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1