Java 1e project need help

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Timislol12, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey progammers!,

im learing java! its really awsome but i need a bit help becouse i watched this vid , its working but its not usefull so i tought lets upgrade it, i wanted first to only send a message to the player that is fixed bit that does not work :(

i tried : sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "You fixed " + ChatColor.RED + target.getName() + ChatColor.AQUA + ".") && target.sendMessage( ("You are fixed by") + sender.getName() + !);
    return true;

but i get an error, i hope that you guys can help me out, tnx ( i uploaded the file here to : https://www.sendspace.com/file/jiige1 )

also im searching for someone that has discord and can help me with learing it + i need tips for learning it

Attached Files:

2. where is the semi colon for
    Code (Text):
    sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "You fixed " + ChatColor.RED + target.getName() + ChatColor.AQUA + ".")
    and I think you aren't trying to use bitwise operations here you don't put &&
    You code should be
    Code (Text):
    sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "You fixed " + ChatColor.RED + target.getName() + ChatColor.AQUA + ".");
    target.sendMessage( ("You are fixed by") + sender.getName() + !);
    return true;

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ohw i fixed it :D im soo stupid i just had to do it on the next line xD

4. tnx for that fast reaction i did not read it before i fixed it i fixed it myself :D

5. Mark this thread closed or solved then :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.