javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by IAlekseyI, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Please tell me what is the problem? Server flood every 10 seconds this error... Very much asking for help!
    http://pastebin.com/xucLz7Qm

And I sincerely apologize for the error, since I don't know English. I was kindly helped Yandex translator :)

2. Maybe update Java? Or fresh install?

3. [​IMG]

4. #5 IAlekseyI, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  5. Maybe you can try reseting your config file, or configurating properly... But my first option is to change the plugin. :c

6. I don't think the reset config help :(

Help please :(

7. 3 things:
    1) update plotme core
    2) downgrade plotme core
    3) change to plots squared
    I can't help more with this. And I already make to much spam.

8. The fact that SkinsRestorer also do not want to work :(
    [​IMG]

9. Update skinsrestorer to last version, for my server, is working great :)

10. The fact is that I have moved from one hosting the game on OVH dedicated server ... And this happens on a new server. In the old hosting everything works fine, and no errors ... :(

11. Basically the URL PlotMe-Core is trying to access is using a self-signed certificate or one that no longer belongs to a Root Authority because of a glitch(highly unlikely), or it expired and wasn't renewed (likely).
    • You'll have to get the website to use a proper SSL (unlikely, PlotMe is discontinued).
    • You'll have to clone the PlotMe source and use your own UUID fetcher (unlikely, you'd have thought of this and already done it)
    • You'll have to switch to PlotSquared (easy).

#13 CraftedFury, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Please help me / SSL certificate installed. I am willing to pay $3-5. Unsubscribe me in Skype - IAlekseyI22

13. The problem to-date. Decided. Thanks to all who tried to help me!