Bukkit JDynmapGriefPrevention 2.5.1

GriefPrevention Addon with Dynmap Support (if available)

1. I will fix the %cordx% issue in the next version.

I had the same issue sometimes with the balloon not showing correctly. After a reload it was then working.
    Depends I guess on how long it takes to load the picture from the skin page you referenced in the config.

If you do not want the whole player skin, then just load the head. Go to the main page if you use the service where I had the example in the config:
    https://minotar.net/
    And there are different links for different parts of the skin, like body or head...

2. thx a lot ! XD

3. Havnet used this in a while, its not loading any of the Claims I have (19,000+) Its showing the layers, just none of the claims.
    http://test.piratemc.com:8123/

4. Could you include a %rankprefix% and %rank% variable in your next update? Will you be also supporting griefprevention flags?

Still excellent plugin. Tnx!

5. Spigot 1.9 support Dynmap out (still dev build). But maybe you would check this out.

http://mikeprimm.com/dynmap/builds/dynmap/

https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/issues/1891

Code (Text):
    [21:31:50 WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin JDynmapGriefPrevention v2.5 generated an exception while executing task 732
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Server.getOnlinePlayers()[Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;
            at jahan.khan.jdynmapgriefprevention.Metrics.postPlugin(Metrics.java:335)
            at jahan.khan.jdynmapgriefprevention.Metrics.access$4(Metrics.java:324)
            at jahan.khan.jdynmapgriefprevention.Metrics$1.run(Metrics.java:212)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
            ... 3 more

6. Yes, thanks! just saw that a few hours ago. It's caused by Hidendra's plugin metrics (so only statistics about the plugin). I need to look for a newer class there.
    As a workaround you can go to the config and set:
    pluginmetrics: false
    ..until I update this.

#86 jahangir13, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  7. jahangir13 updated JDynmapGriefPrevention with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.1 released

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. What is an unused claim..?

9. The claim owner was not online for x days (defined in config). Additionally offline time for build trusted players is checked then. The claim is really 'unused' if all of them are offline x days. If still one builder is playing regularily the claim border is showing in a different border color to indicate this.

10. Just updated to 2.5.1 and the map is showing this yellow bubble. What is it and how do I get rid of it?

[​IMG]

11. PsychoNavigator: looks like the news window. You can provide some kind of news there for the players using dynmap.
    You can switch it off or change the text or coordinates in the config.
    Not sure why it does not show the complete text in your screenshot.

12. Thanks, mate. I'll have a look.

13. I must be glossing over it, where in the config do I need to change the setting, I tried ctrl+w to find "news" but nothing came up and scanning over it (with tired eyes, so not helping), I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks for your time in replying.

14. Is there any way to disable teleport? I like the ability to show claims on the map but we don't want tp on our server.

15. Hi Crusher,
    just don't give the players the permissions to do it (or take it away with an '-' in front of the permission node).
    regards, jahan.

#95 jahangir13, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  16. Since I'm always running as an OP I failed to check and see how the commands behave for players. Still new to managing a server. I came in as a non-OP and no TP commands were allowed. Thanks for the quick reply!

17. Using this plugin live on my server :) If you want the link to add on your plugin page so anyone can see it live, feel free to request to me. Atm I've just installed today so there's only 1 claim at this time.

18. #98 ReelSmack, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  19. Is it just me, or does resizing a claim end up duplicating the dynmap marker? Its like the old sizes never go away until next server restart.

[​IMG]

20. Still using your plugin in 1.11.2 and still loving it!
    By any chance, would it be possible to add a new variable how much individual claims a player has?

Example:
    %owner%: %claimnumber%
    mormoon_nl: 13