Spigot Jobs Reborn 5.0.0.8

A fully configurable plugin that allows you to get paid for breaking, placing, killing, fishing...

1. No one can actually earns any points from their jobs on my server. It says You Got: X Points but then checking it says we're still all at 0

• Like Like x 1
  2. "[PlaceholderAPI] Jobs is currently using a deprecated method to hook into PlaceholderAPI. Placeholders for that plugin will no longer work..."

I'm using Jobs v4.11.1 and PlaceholderAPI v2.10.2. I think you should consider updating the PlaceholderAPI you're using in your project.

3. How I can switch Job Title before Job Name?
    for example: Miner Legendary (for my locale must be like this.)

4. mcMMO integration in latest version does not work. For example, setting Tree Feller's money earned multiplier to 0 does not do anything, they are still receiving 100% of the money.

5. Zrips updated Jobs Reborn with a new update entry:

Multi quest objectives

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. nice update really glad your still working on it

7. bonjour est-ce que la dernière version 4.12.0 de jobs est compatible avec la version 1.13.2 de minecraft

8. sign toplist not refresh in bungeecord. 1.14.2

9. Does anyone know how to get this working with Ultra Permissions, I;m kinda new to this server making thing and this is the only plugin that unopped players cant interact with whatso ever, putting the /jobs join (blank) permissions for the lowest rank just pumps out a "no perms for command" error on their ends

10. Hello with version 1.8 Minecraft the plugin generates a german language file that dont have for example multiple entries for the wood, i only got one general entry "17-LOG: Fichtenholz25" so i dont can use the plugin on this version, i need all the different types of wood not only spruce. I hope you understand my english, it is not the best but i try my best.

11. In the top jobs list where you put your head above a sign, the heads wont update to the player heads.. Whats this about? Any ideas?

12. is there any way to increase the amount of money you get by like 20%, without having to change the money the money value of each block?

13. How should I fix this? Thx

08.06 16:00:56 [Server] INFO Enabling Jobs v4.12.0
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] INFO Loaded 8 titles!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] INFO Loaded 75 protected blocks timers!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] INFO Loaded 890 custom item names!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] INFO Loaded 59 custom entity names!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] INFO Loaded 34 custom enchant names!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] INFO Loaded 16 custom color names!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] INFO Loaded 35 custom potion names!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] ERROR Shop item SuperPickAxe has an invalid Icon name property. Skipping!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] ERROR Shop item WoodenShovel has an invalid Icon name property. Skipping!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] ERROR Shop item LureEnchantBook has an invalid Icon name property. Skipping!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] ERROR Shop item Elytra has an invalid Icon name property. Skipping!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] WARN Job Miner has an invalid Break type property: NETHER_BRICK (nether_brick)! Material must be a block!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] WARN Job Builder has an invalid Place type property: NETHER_BRICK (nether_brick)! Material must be a block!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] WARN Job Enchanter has an invalid Enchant type property: multishot!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] WARN Job Enchanter has an invalid Enchant type property: piercing!
    08.06 16:01:00 [Server] WARN Job Enchanter has an invalid Enchant type property: quick_charge!

14. Hi!

I saw we could create some "skills" and executes commands at certain level-up. How does this work ? I can't find any other informations.
    I'd like to give a permission (ce.enchant.lifesteal) when a player gets over level 50 for the Enchanter's job. However, I wish the player lose the permission if he leaves the enchanter's job.

Thanks you in advance! ^^

15. Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to make trades pay?
    I mean that when you join a trade, it takes us $1000 for example from our bank account.

Good to you, Blacki017

16. Yo, i have the same problem with Ultapermissions unopped players cant do /jobs join [jobs] someone know hwo to make this working ? Only the command /jobs join [jobs] is not working i tried to add permissions manually and its not working aswell. No issues with /jobs info or /jobs leave

Thanks in advance !

#5197 LePtitFiloou, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  17. Literally just built this spigot server tonight, and I'm getting this error with the most recent Jobs:

18. Zrips updated Jobs Reborn with a new update entry:

Quests

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Melon now can be used as melon_block
    now neither seem to work to get paid for breaking with the farmer job
    melon was working seemed to stop
    so tried the melon_block and that didnt seem to work either