Spigot Jobs Reborn 5.0.1.2

A fully configurable plugin that allows you to get paid for breaking, placing, killing, fishing...

1. How can i update this? something special to do? Delete old version and Folder?

2. Thanks for developing this!

3. At the top of the screen, you see the Lvl your're at, the job name and how much you have / from how much XP you need for the next level and then there are parenthesis, which sometimes show a positive and sometimes a negative number. What does that number represent and when does it show a positive vs. negative numbers?

4. Question, my players aren't receiving payment for digging up sand. I have it set in the jobsconfig and it doesnt throw errors on reload. Does anyone know what may be causing this?

5. How do i connect or is it even possible to connect the eco from jobs with EcoSystem

6. If I am using an item economy plugin such as Gringotts. do I just need vault to make payments work? And do I change the payments commands to Gringotts payments or just leave it at Jobs Reborn?

7. I have players asking me why the income stated on /jobs browse does not match the income they get. This seems to happen mostly at high levels. I have looked at the equations and it seems I may need to be a math genius to work those out. Anyone else had players mention this?

8. Great job with this must-have plugin! Is there any way clicks could be switched for the jobs browse GUI, because across servers players keep trying to left-click a job but instead they see the job info and inmediatelly think they cannot use the plugin or something is wrong, just a small detail, apart from that excellent job

9. I've got an issue where players are not getting job XP or getting paid at all. I've granted the correct permissions.
    Is anyone able to help?

10. I found my issue!!
    So /jobs browse - says the boosted amount for my group I put the permission node in for. jobs.boost.all.all.[amount]
    But /jobs info miner - says exactly $1 less and pays that.
    So what is happening is that the jobs boost permission node that I have applied to certain groups is not being updated throughout the plugin. Please can someone check up on this?

11. Using jobs.max.(number) doesn't seem to work.

12. Can PAPI be supported?

13. hello, I am on version 1.12.2, I would like to know if it is possible to do what players cannot do certain crafting if they do not have the appropriate profession, for example, if we want to make iron bars you have to be a blacksmith, if you want to make armor you have to be a gunsmith, it would be good if there is cella in the configue.

In my case, I have a modded server in 1.12.2 and I would like to do that the players who have certain professions can have access to recipes which are reserved for them.

14. How do I put for example a stack of an item into the jobs shop? please help

15. Hi Im using vault but i got an issue where players are not getting pay for job or XP, Is anyone able to help? Please i will really appreciate.

16. I have the same issue...

17. For the explorer, can we make sure that everyone earns the same amount of money?

18. Any update on this issue?
    Pretty much breaking my entire economy with people not able to gain money.

19. How do we add newer items into the GUI? I am trying to add a new job with a bees nest but new items don't use the ID numbers and I can't get the names to work.

Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I am trying to create a job focused around Bees but I can only get breeding them to work. I can't get using shears to get honeycomb or bottles of honey to work. Any help would be appreciated.