Spigot Jobs Reborn 5.0.0.8

A fully configurable plugin that allows you to get paid for breaking, placing, killing, fishing...

1. Scoreboard list 8., 10., 9. bug?
    [​IMG]

2. Thats really strange issue as place numbers can go only ascending order, i will look into this

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Can Mooshrooms be set up to give experience and cash when milking for mushroom stew and/or milk?

4. Ok thanks :)

My community found a bug,

You know when they reach a certain level, they win a permission.

When they change their job they still have the permission of the previous jobs. seems the levels two.

Even if i have 100% xp loss after changing in the GeneralConfig file

Can you check it please =)

5. This should be happening unless you are giving them permission with commands, do permissions stay after server restart?

6. hmmm, Mooshroom cows... forgot about thos ones...

7. nono i use the Permission nodes, not by commands,

didnt try after a restart :/

8. Also, wondering if these will work:

Cocoa beans (item): dye-3
    Cocoa (block): COCOA-2
    Nether wart (item): nether_wart
    Nether wart (block): NETHER_WARTS-3
    Cactus (block): CACTUS

And when harvesting cactus or sugarcane, do you get paid/xp 3 times for breaking the bottom block of a grown 3-block tall cactus or sugarcane? Would be very kewl if you did. :)

Great plugin, keep up the good work!

9. Hallo,

I have a small problem.
    It always comes this error message:

"Could not pass event BlockPistonRetractEvent to Jobs v2.43.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException"

http://pastebin.com/cvJdkCAQ

10. Set StopPistonBlockMove to false in generalConfig file, then reload plugin

• Like Like x 1
  11. I recently encountered a problem with this plug-in, it says " Sorry, no money left in national bank! " ... I don' know how to resolve this problem , i hope you will help me ...
    Thanks !
    Doug'

12. Lag issues while the message "you have been paid" will see if it changes with the option set false

13. GeneralConfig file -> Economy -> UseServerAcount -> False
    Thx m8

14. Thanks a lot ;) !

15. Is there a way that jobs statics be diferent on each worlds?

16. Where do I change the max level for the jobs? I've been searching the files and can't see it (either that or I just don't get it - which is likely).

And how do I slow down the level and income progression? I went from 0 to level 6 harvesting and planting a small area of wheat with the farmer job.

17. Code (Text):
      Miner:
        fullname: Miner
        shortname: M
        description: Earns money mining minerals and ores.
        ChatColour: DARK_GRAY
        chat-display: full
        max-level: 10
    for leveling just change this ones:
    Code (Text):
        leveling-progression-equation: 100*((1.13+(0.01*(numjobs-1)))^(joblevel-1))
        income-progression-equation: baseincome*((1.05)^(joblevel-1))
        experience-progression-equation: baseexperience*((1.05)^(joblevel-1))

18. May i ask where i change/remove the message players get in game when they get money/XP from doing things?
    "You got paid for 2.0 and got 2.0 exp"

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anyone able to help me out? I'm trying to st up my config so that my basic/starter group can only go up to lv 30, while I have my other groups that can go up to 50 and one for 100. Is anyone able to show me where and how to do this?