Spigot Jobs Reborn 5.0.1.0

A fully configurable plugin that allows you to get paid for breaking, placing, killing, fishing...

1. Try 349-1, 349-2, 349-3, it's work for me.

2. Permission per Job already exist, you can add or remove a player from a group when he join/leave a job.

Example with PermissionEX :

cmd-on-join:
    - 'pex user [name] group set GROUP'

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey,

Can someone know the correct line in order to disable a world please?

4. Tried but doesn't work for me. Already test it. :(

5. Really ? It's work with all versions of spigot, u have maybe an error in your config.
    Maybe u have 349 for raw fish ?

I use this :

Fish:
    #raw fish
    349-0:
    income: 0.4
    experience: 0.6
    #raw salmon
    349-1:
    income: 0.7
    experience: 1.0
    #Clownfish
    349-2:
    income: 1.35
    experience: 2.1
    #Pufferfish
    349-3:
    income: 1.25
    experience: 2.5

6. A cool feature I think would be a GUI option.

7. Yes, cool feature, but not essential for now

8. Let's see if you'll answer me this time.
    I tried several things, and we can only protect blocks from breaking exploit, right ?
    Just say me yes or no.

With or without coreprotect, when you protect a block (and not single click break block), if you place and break this block you earn nothing by breaking, but this is don't work by placing, i can break and place the same block everytime, i earn always money by placing.

I do something wrong, or it's work like that ?
    I just want protect exploit from a job like builder without put negative numbers in break action for reverse that.

9. Updated to latest version; people no longer get exp message when they do their job. Why do I have to keep tweaking the config with every update...
    I love your update frequency and new features, but this is annoying when we have a bunch of plugins.

10. If you got block break protection working then you need just to enable ExploitProtections -> Coreprotect -> BlockPlace -> Use. If this wont work, give me a shout and i will look into it.
    There was no changes in that area for quite some time. And latest config change was connected with message broadcasting on levelup or skill up. Check if ActionBars -> Toggle is set to true

11. I am trying to setup some jobs so that they earn more money for using certain tools and I cannot get it to work. Here is a sample config. can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks

Miner:
    fullname: Miner
    Break:
    DIAMOND_ORE:
    income: 6.0
    experience: 6.0
    items:
    WoodPick:
    id: 270
    name: ''
    lore: []
    enchants: []
    moneyBoost: 1.75
    expBoost: 1.75
    StonePick:
    id: 274
    moneyBoost: 1.50
    expBoost: 1.50
    IronPick:
    id: 257
    moneyBoost: 1.10
    expBoost: 1.10
    GoldPick:
    id: 285
    moneyBoost: 1.25
    expBoost: 1.25
    DiamondPick:
    id: 278
    moneyBoost: 1.0
    expBoost: 1.0

I also tried it with the following for iteme:

items:
    WoodPick:
    StonePick:
    IronPick:
    GoldPick:
    DiamondPick:
    id: 278
    moneyBoost: 1.0
    expBoost: 1.0

12. delete lines you are not using. like name: '', as now plugin tries to find item with this name, i will need to add this fail safe later on.

13. I removed those lines and my items now look like the follow but I still earn the same amount reguardless of tool.

items:
    WoodPick:
    StonePick:
    IronPick:
    GoldPick:

14. Thank for your answer, and yea, BlockPlace timer with Coreprotect work for several seconds, It's work like i want, but just for one location.
    And if you place the same block in other location, you can earn money for ever.

But i understand, it's more difficult to protect blocks from placing than breaking.

But, for fix that, i think it's possible with Coreprotect to do something for wasting money when a player break a block that he placed, and not all blocks, like the protection system by breaking.

For example :
    You earn money by placing smooth bricks, if you break a smooth brick from a fort, you lose nothing, you can place your smooth brick anywhere, you earn your money. But if you break you own smooth brick or a that of another player, you lost your money (the same amount as gains and configurable by the TimeLimit of Coreprotect in generalConfig).

For now, it's impossible, if i want to protect strongly my jobs by placing, I have to put a negative number by breaking. But this is not the best way for me, if you break a natural block, you lose your money / xp, this is not the goal, but i have no choice.

I hope you understand what I mean, sorry for my english.

15. Just better explain how you imagine this protection should work :) as i cant understand how you could protect from legal actions when they are not legal in some seance. You can protect from breaking same block as you have placed, or from placing in same place as you have breaked, or protect from to fast breaking. Anything else is just don't make seance, as you should have option to place blocks in new areas without penalty or break new blocks.

16. I will check this issue tomorrow and will post better version.

17. Yea, it's an "optimisation" for a specific use, but actualy for me a "breaking" job like miner are well protected, but "placing" jobs like builder are lack protection options. With Coreprotect and the restrictedblocks list, we can protect the miner, I earn money by breaking natural stone, but if I or someone place a stone, I earn nothing even if the server restart.

Actually I want an option in jobConfig for each jobs, this option is false by default, but if i set this to true, this will change the behavior of the restrictedblocks list for the job. Now, when a player break a block (which is in the list) in that job, if I or another player had placed this block, the payment for break is released (he will lose money), but if its a natural block (or TimeLimit in config is passed) the payment for break is blocked.

With this option, I can effectively protect a job like builder, because i put a negative amount for break smooth brick (for example) in the job and set the option to true. Now if a player with the job "builder" break a natural smooth brick, he will not lose money, but if he place a smooth brick and break that brick, he will lose money.

If you can do that, I think it can be useful also to other, but it's just a suggestion.

18. Having issues disabling the action bar? Any recommendations?

19. I get sometimes this Error when players joining or leaving:

[14:34:14 INFO]: RixosHD left the game.
    [14:34:21 INFO]: [SimpleTicketManager] Database connection has been kept alive
    [14:34:26 INFO]: UUID of player RixosHD is 8335ac1d-a1bd-47cb-8fe2-16944886caec
    [14:34:26 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerJoinEvent to Jobs v2.47.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerList.onPlayerJoin(PlayerList.java:298) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerList.a(PlayerList.java:157) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.LoginListener.b(LoginListener.java:144) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.LoginListener.c(LoginListener.java:54) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:231) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:148) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:813) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:653) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:556) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_60]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The permission jobs.players.rixoshd is already defined!
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.addPermission(SimplePluginManager.java:599) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    at com.gamingmesh.jobs.PermissionHandler.recalculatePermissions(PermissionHandler.java:108) ~[?:?]
    at com.gamingmesh.jobs.listeners.JobsListener.onPlayerJoinMonitor(JobsListener.java:177) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_60]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d97e08b-880a532]
    ... 14 more

20. Hey zrips

i have updated my jobs plugin and permissions are not added correctly,

can you give me the correct format please

thanks