join commands help

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by yeongpin, Jun 7, 2017.

1. i find so long time this plugin but never people make this plugin
    when server runing time in 5min
    player get into server in 5min and they will get a money and message"sry this is your rewards"
    after 5 min player get into server then will not receive a money and message
    [​IMG]

#1 yeongpin, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I'm sorry, but I can barely understand what you're saying

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. maybe no , i mean when server run time in 5min player get into the server ,and give them money and message "this is a compensate"

4. sry for my poor english

5. So you mean you want players to earn money while playing lets say they are on for 5-10 mins they will earn a certain amount of money?

6. nope , i mean when u restart your server then that players get into the server in server running time 5 min , and they will get the money and receive a message,after server running above 5 min ,then nothing happen
    [​IMG]

7. Alright so just as clarification (i could be wrong) when he restarts his server and it loads back up all the players will start to rejoin, then after 5 minutes of the server being online (not the player) the server will then run two commands like "/broadcast sorry for the restart, here is comp" and "/eco give @a 100".

however I am not sure how to go about this as no plugins sound like they would do this however, if you could apply for a dev to custom code you that plugin that could work, or two if you use multicraft and a server host then you could do a set time restart like every 12 hours or 6 hours so at 6AM 12PM 6PM and 12AM, and another task as maybe 6:06AM, etc that would run those two commands.

• Like Like x 1
  8. that right ! so i need this plugin