Join us on Teamspeak!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Puremin0rez, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puremin0rez

We are proud to announce that Spigot now has a Teamspeak Server!
    It is hoped that this server will be valuable in providing support, discussion, and just hanging out with other members of the community.

Teamspeak is a VOIP program that can be used to communicate with others - in particular, our community!

Please make sure to keep all conversations relatively civilized and polite - this server isn't for raging.

I have been put in charge of managing this server so if you want a new channel added, have a concern or suggestion or just need someone dealt with, reply to this thread or message me privately on the forums or IRC.

Server Information:
    IP: talk.spigotmc.org
    Port: 9987 (default)

Download Teamspeak 3:
    http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Hope to see you awesome people soon!
    ~Spigot Team

#1 Puremin0rez, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Absolution

Benefactor

So lonely there's no one on :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I am all alone. o.o

4. I just connected and received a vile warning.

I have been using TeamSpeak 3 since 2008 Not once have I ever received this message. Can anyone shine some lgiht here?

5. DwD_MadMac
    It tells, you that this is not the same server as it was, when you have connected to it the last time.

If you choose no, the client disconnects. Because the client asks, to accept it to stay connected [​IMG]

6. This is the first time I ever connected, when I received that message.

7. Awesome i shall pop on for a chat tonight :D

8. Puremin0rez

I've never seen that message before either, it's probably from the new TS update.

Since obviously this is a new Teamspeak server running at the address, you want to say Yes.

9. I have seen that message before. I think it happens when you move the teamspeak server files to a differnet address.

10. md_5 tell us a story with your sexy voice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Do it.

#PeerPressure

12. Sway

Artist Supporter

md_5 i must hear your angelic Aussie voice :x

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I figured it out md_5. I edited a previous Bookmark, instead of creating a new. I am guessing it was cached which way that message appear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ill definitely be joining later today, I'm an extremely huge teamspeak junkie. Host my own ts3 server for mc and other games.

15. joehot200

Supporter

It is a very good idea, and it looks good, but as i tried when i set up a teamspeak for my own (not small) minecraft server, there is nobody on, i was online for 5 hours, only one person came online, and just as i was going off when that happened!

16. Suggestion?

Add some more custom server groups with badges to go along with them. Make some Server Groups display Prefix. Maybe this could give users an incentive to join your guys TeamSpeak. This is what I have done for ours. Also, maybe add some spacers to apply some cosmetic appearances.

Puremin0rez

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

Been logging in everyday to only see one or two people who have their mics muted. Log in more
    people!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I might log in daily if you really feel like talking to me.

19. Note: It requires the updated version of Teamspeak 3.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. jeff142

Benefactor

I will have to install it to hear the sexyness of md_5

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.