Spigot JukeboxGUI [Record Player] 1.0

A plugin that has a gui for jukeboxes that seems better then the others.

1. iHolden submitted a new resource:

JukeboxGUI [Record Player] - A plugin that has a gui for jukeboxes that seems better then the others.

Read more about this resource...

2. Dude U R the best. TreasureCakes thinks he can charge for the simplest plugin.

OH BTW I found a tiny bug. When you right click a Jukebox with a block, it places the block. Simply cancel the interact event to fix this :)

Suggestion: Use the GUI to make a 'progress bar' that indicates when the song will end, kinda like iTunes or any other music player. Hint: Record the length of each song in the code, then simply start a countdown object for each music box that was initiated using the GUI

#2 dumbninja22, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  3. Thank you for the nice review, I don't think I will have enough time to mimic the iTunes, but it would truly be cool if that was possible, not sure how long each song is, and if a player left, or changed the song, anyways, it would be a headache.

4. If you could put this on Github I might be able to add it myself.

5. Hmm, we could try & work together? PM me your skype.

6. I don't use Skype for this purpose... I would suggest GitHub. I will post the pull requests one by one and explain all the code.

7. I'll post it soon, PM me.

8. Looks like players can steal the discs within the GUI :/
    And it'd also be nice if when you have another block in-your hand it doesn't place it on the jukebox while right-clicking.

9. I already spotted those bugs and have fixed them. The plugin will be fixed when I create the pull request.

• Like Like x 1
  10. lol how to make MiniGames?

11. Wot

12. I dont know if this is my server but here is my console log i noticed this today when restarting:

Code (Text):
    [07:20:22 INFO]: [JukeboxGUI] Enabling JukeboxGUI v1.0
    [07:20:22 ERROR]: Permission node 'jukeboxgui.use' in plugin description file for JukeboxGUI v1.0 is invalid
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Data cannot be null
            at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:192) ~[spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f
    27339c]
            at org.bukkit.permissions.Permission.loadPermission(Permission.java:283) ~[spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-Spigot
    -f928e7a-f27339c]
            at org.bukkit.permissions.Permission.loadPermissions(Permission.java:232) [spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-Spigot
    -f928e7a-f27339c]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.getPermissions(PluginDescriptionFile.java:789) [spigot-1.8.
    7.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:358) [spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-S
    pigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:316) [spigot-1.8.7.jar:gi
    t-Spigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:418) [spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-Spig
    ot-f928e7a-f27339c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:382) [spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-Spig
    ot-f928e7a-f27339c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:337) [spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-Spig
    ot-f928e7a-f27339c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:256) [spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-S
    pigot-f928e7a-f27339c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:528) [spigot-1.8.7.jar:git-Sp
    igot-f928e7a-f27339c]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_45]

13. I found an error in your plugin:

Plugin.yml Original v1.0:

name: JukeboxGUI
    main: me.iHolden.JukeboxGUI.Main
    version: 1.0
    description: Right click a jukebox to open a GUI with records.
    permissions:
    jukeboxgui.use:

Plugin.yml Modified:

name: JukeboxGUI
    main: me.iHolden.JukeboxGUI.Main
    version: 1.0
    description: Right click a jukebox to open a GUI with records.
    permissions:
    jukeboxgui.use:
    description: Permission use the plugin.
    default: true

14. Thank you for decompiling my plugin. :rolleyes: