Just Question ( Required Moderator )

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by chochoco4777, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We understand that plugin reviews only remove those that violate the Spigot rules. I got this review a few hours ago though.

question.PNG

I didn't do any rude, and I never asked for a review on the resource. Why was my report rejected?

2. Rule 12.2.1: "Resource reviews will not be moderated or removed by staff unless they violate a general forum rule. This means that 'false' reviews will not be removed unless there is evidence of targeted harassment."

3. What does targeted harassment mean?

4. Like when that youtuber told all his fans to go and give some guy a 1 star review because he had a similar idea as him

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Strahan

Benefactor

It's a free resource; why do you care? It's not like it is costing you sales.

6. [​IMG]

You don't even like legit reviews. I am sorry but the review section can be harsh from time to time.
    The best thing is to just make a good plugin that has 5-star reviews to counter the lesser reviews. Having a perfect score is nearly impossible!

Both reviews are valid, and as far as I know they don't break the rules.

7. My advice it to just not care about the reviews, it genuinly doesnt matter, especially if its a free plugin.

Aslong as the plugin is above a 4 star average, no one looks at reviews, they just download the plugin and check for themselves.

Just look at essentials reviews:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Every plugin gets stupid people spamming bs reviews

8. I do admit essentials is an abomination straight from the pits of hell.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.