Just wondering

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Slappy, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So everyone knows Daegonner had there plugins leaked. So I got a hold of them VIA download the internet :p (LOL). After I downloaded them I realized there's no real help with commands or anything. The most commands there are in /help or /pluginname is like 4 commands. So a lot of commands are missing from the /help. Is there anyway for me to find them.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  2. No dude, get lost.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I don't think this is the place to talk about help on plugin leaks :/

4. Dang so offensive I was just looking at them on a test server because I think what they have done is cool.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. So you basically want to get help for illegal downloaded plugins from ... the developers of such plugins?
    YMMD

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Why shouldn't I be offensive.
    You're stealing

7. I just thought someone might have played around with them and could help me play with them too.

I'm not stealing them there's no public use for these plugins its for my own personal fun

YMMD? Also I was just trying to play around with them.

#7 Slappy, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
  8. Oh, didn't know that. Going to my neighbors now to ... get their cars, as it will be for personal use only.
    YMMD 2nd

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Even if you just play around with them, it's stealing.

Do you think that just "driving around" with a stolen car is normal ? That's the same.

10. AlexM850

Patron

I wouldn't advise asking for help here then, because downloading and/or using another servers plugin is considered stealing. None of us condone that here.

11. What does YMMD mean kid. Also your car keys are irrelevant even if you are making a point.

Explain how its stealing, because stealing would involve me making money off them which i'm not.

#11 Slappy, May 22, 2015
  12. -- Thread reported --
    This isn't the right place to ask for help with "stolen" software...

13. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

You won't find any help here for illegally obtained plugins. You will, however, tarnish your rep.

14. I believe everyone's view on stealing here is misunderstood.

Ok kids these plugins aren't illegal if I'm not doing any thing with them. Illegal content comes from it being used for money not just my own general fun.

You want to here it 5 more times.

#14 Slappy, May 22, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Cldfire

Retired

I believe you never got taught what stealing is.

Again, if I take a car for a joyride and return it a couple of hours later (even though I had no right to), is that stealing?

16. I have my own lawyers I know what stealing is and I consulted them before even touching these plugins for the exact reason you guys are stupidly arguing about.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. from Wikipedia

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Cldfire

Retired

I'm laughing so hard right now. Lawyers? Are you kidding me? You're 16, give me a break.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. So.. Even if it's no stealing... We won't help you with it!

20. I didn't take it so nor am I breaking any of those rules by having fun with it.

Laugh your ass off IDC your probably like 12. BTW to keep my safty on the internet I do not post my actual age 16 is a younger age.

#20 Slappy, May 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.