Bungee - Spigot JustByBungee [RedisCompatible] [Only Join By Proxy Server] 4.0

justbybungee, join, kick ports, bungeecord, redisbungee

1. lwer0 submitted a new resource:

JustByBungee [An OnlyProxyJoin Updated to 1.8 [RedisCompatible] - onlyproxyjoin, justbybungee, join, kick ports, bungeecord, redisbungee

Read more about this resource...

2. Will i drop the File in the Proxy Plugin Folder or in every single Server?

Sorry for my bad English :c

3. @MultiDJRoni you should drop it in every single Server because the plugin detects the conections to the server, and it cancels all the conections wich dont have the ip X(config.yml) [The proxy's ip/s]

4. if(string != StringList)
    lol nice Java bro.
    good luck with your errors

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. What? I don't remember to have coded this

6. Code (Text):
      @EventHandler
      public void onPJoin(PlayerLoginEvent event) {
        if (!event.getAddress().getHostAddress().equals(this.plugin.getConfig().getStringList("Proxy-IPs")))
          event.getPlayer().kickPlayer(this.plugin.getConfig().getString(color(this.plugin.getConfig().getString("Kick-MSG"))));
      }
    }
    What do you presume is funny about my comment @johnb165 ?

7. I suggest to first remove the "OnlyProxyJoin" from your title (These "like ..." things are not allowed in spigot rules) and then state why people should use this over OnlyProxyJoin which still works flawless.

Have you tested this plugin with ip-forwarding: true and bungeecord: true in bungee's config.yml and in the spigot.yml?

Edit: According to the post above mine, you should first check out basic java, then go on with testing your plugin and after that think about a feature that OnlyProxyJoin does not have.

Also it would be nice if you remove the "updated to 1.8" as it does not have any effect for your plugin and for OnlyProxyJoin.

#7 Janmm14, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  8. When i say only proxy join, im not refeering to any plugin, im just refeering to a plugin wich only alows you to join trough a proxy ip

And that plugin just have better the multiple proxy ips

#8 lwer0, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
  9. You still did not said anything about my other questions.

Also its better edit your post instead of doubleposting.

10. Lol i failed with stupid things on my plugin, you are right, i did it so fast

11. If i have minecraft in shared host...? some servers in the host can join to my server? please add ports

12. Wait and don't download! Im recoding

13. Unfortunaly it is impossible to check for ports, as outgoing ports differ (they're random in the higher numbers) from incoming ports.

14. lwer0 updated JustByBungee [An Only Proxy Join Updated to 1.8] [RedisCompatible][Fixing Bugs] with a new update entry:

Now WORKING 100% Fixed ALL the BUGS! Recoded

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Consider using a list for your proxy ips and also look into for loops.

Note: Most of your code in the your main class is totally unneccessary. Also you did not set any defaults for your config, but want to safe defaults.
    It goes on with having a public static Main instance; variable which is no good code style and also unused, you can always just simply use this in your main class instead. Next it goes on that you successfully write one unneeded console message.

Also please note in the description that this plugin currently does not support bungeecord's ip-forwarding!
    To support ip forwarding you need to use Spigot-API as dependency for your plugin and use PlayerLoginEvent's getRealAddress() method.

#15 Janmm14, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  16. i tried to do something in the main class, but i changed opinion and i forgot to remove it xD, im trying to compare String and ArrayList but im really noob :S i think i will do an update with the code optimized in a few days.

17. lwer0 updated JustByBungee [An Only Proxy Join Updated to 1.8] [RedisCompatible] with a new update entry:

The best update for the moment (No too many stetic changes just code optimized)

18. lwer0 updated JustByBungee [An Only Proxy Join Updated to 1.8] [RedisCompatible] with a new update entry:

The best update for the moment (No too many stetic changes just code optimized)

19. Apexpro0

Supporter

Java 7 support?

20. Go for java 8. Ask your hoster maybe. Java has backwards compability.