Spigot JWelcome 1.0

Welcomes new players & says welcome back to returning players!

1. 6985jjorda submitted a new resource:

Welcome/Welcome back message! - Welcomes new players & says welcome back to returning players!

2. 6985jjorda updated JWelcome with a new update entry:

JWelcome - New & Improved.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Do you think I care if you're telling me that I am not allowed to "decompile" a 2.6kb plugin? Once I get it, I can do whatever I want with it lol. I don't even have to ask you. Why do you care so much though? You act like its your own work while you only changed Tincon to your name, you didn't even remove "multiple codes removed from the previous version" nor optimize anything. So, Ill say it again, manage to do something on your OWN and upload it. Just changing the messages that are being sent to console / player to show that it is your plugin is just pathetic. Also, I "decompiled" the plugin to just view "your" code, I never stole from another developer and never will.

#6 Saikanoo, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. I uploaded the wrong .jar. I will be uploading the correct, updated one when I get home.

5. 6985jjorda updated JWelcome with a new update entry:

FIREWORKS ADDED!

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. THIS IS NO LONGER TINCONS PLUGIN. I was given full access to the plugin, and even coded in MY OWN fireworks into the plugin, so please stop giving one star reviews saying its Tincons plugin, as it is not. And for those that say tincon also has fireworks, my update came out first to it, and I have screenshots where I was the original one with the code for it. So yes, my code, my plugin.