Bukkit KeepChunks 1.5.12

Keep specified chunks loaded, even if you're not online!

1. Love the mod.
    Would appreciate dynmap integration though.

2. z__

z__

This is definitely an improvement over using Chunk Anchor (craftbook) which is what I will be with this... I might see if I can tie it to an object they place and mine to unload

• Like Like x 1
  3. [10:25:55 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'kc' in plugin KeepChunks v1.5.11
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:149) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:734) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1797) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1605) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:15) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.SystemUtils.a(SystemUtils.java:108) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1011) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:439) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:938) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:836) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.regions.ProtectedRegion.getMaximumPoint()Lcom/sk89q/worldedit/math/BlockVector3;
    at com.geitenijs.keepchunks.commands.hooks.Keepregion_WG.onCommand(Keepregion_WG.java:40) ~[?:?]
    at com.geitenijs.keepchunks.commands.Command_Keepregion.onCommand(Command_Keepregion.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at com.geitenijs.keepchunks.commands.CommandWrapper.onCommand(CommandWrapper.java:120) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-521]
    ... 15 more

4. Hello, I think is not working on 1.13.2 (last update of plugin tested).

Tried to keep a chunk with farming and didnt growth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. "Support for WorldEdit version 6 had to be removed, use the very latest build of WE 7 instead." WE 7 only supports 1.13. My server uses 1.11.2 and i can't update it. So i was think could perhaps get OLDER versions of keepchunks for those that still use WE 6. This plugin would so cool use in my server.

6. You can download older versions here

7. Older versions like 1.4x go to download external side (githup) but that githup place does not have old versions.

8. I have tried releasing all the regions I defined from worldguard 7 beta 3 and I still get these on server load, is this related and if so how do I stop it?

https://pastebin.com/n95RakdL

9. Had to use /forceload to fix the issues. Maybe it is a paper conflict.

10. Hello Geitenijs,

It would be nice if you could a command to visually show the marked chunks (e.g. like GriefProtection does it with its claims)

Greetings
    DragonSkills99

11. Unfortunately this plugin isn't working for me. I have it tied to regions defined using world edit and saved in world guard. Whilst all the coordinates ring true for it and everything appears to be working, plants do not grow and the super smelter system isn't operating. I have everything encompassed and it isn't working while people are offline and/or not in the chunks.
    I am using the latest spigot build and the latest world edit and world guard builds.

12. - When loading a redstone system or a minecart railroad, make sure to load a couple of chunks around the location as well! Example
    - It is not (yet) possible to use this plugin for crop growing or mob spawning due to Bukkit limitations.

• Like Like x 1
  13. okay, yeah its a super smelter that uses kelp growth so that would explain it. I guess it is working for keeping chunks loaded, ticks just are not occurring. I will have to try to find a workaround. thanks for your quick response and help!!!

14. You can use it for your smelter, just mark chunks like this.

15. What do you mean by current in the commmands

16. Is there any word on status of update for 1.14.1? I'd really love to use this to keep teleports loaded on my small server, good lag everytime someone teleports.