Solved Kicked whilst connecting: Server still starting up

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by _Zane, May 28, 2016.

1. As the topic says, when I try to connect to a server on my BungeeCord network through the hub server, I get this message in console:
    28.05 17:27:26 [Server] INFO Disconnecting [email protected][id=b06be41d-0df5-4520-9867-c70968df7737,name=XxStianXElitexX,properties={textures=[[email protected]]},legacy=false] (/ip): Server still starting up 28.05 17:27:26 [Disconnect] User [email protected][id=b06be41d-0df5-4520-9867-c70968df7737,name=XxStianXElitexX,properties={textures=[[email protected]]},legacy=false] (/ip) has disconnected, reason: Server still starting up

In-game message:
    [​IMG]

2. Try changing your Hub server to offline mode. Also check your version to see if it matches.

3. My hub is offline mode, yes. I use ViaVersion, the server I am trying to connect to is 1.8, I use ViaVersion all the way up to 1.9.4, my current version is 1.9.

4. Using KitBattle?

or list your plugins

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hi again, yes, I am using Kitbattle. Still want a list of plugins?

EDIT:

Plugins (35): CoreProtect, WorldEdit, VoidKiller, ServerTokens, Essentials, SpawnJoin, Votifier, WorldGuard, Multiverse-Core, Holograms, KitBattle, BossBarAPI, EssentialsChat, EditableSign, PermissionsEx, ReporterGUI, ConditionalCommands, PartyAndFriendsGUI, ViaVersion, InstantRespawn, CustomJoinItems, Vault, EssentialsSpawn, MyCommand, PlayerParticles, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, TitleManager, ProtocolLib, AAC, ChestCommands, React, BattleLevels, ServerSigns, HolographicDisplays, LeaderHeads

6. In the config of KitBattle, there is a option for startup delay, set that too a lower amount, and you may ask why there is such a thing?

Cos when you run MySQL it takes some time to load up, to read all the heads you placed etc, so it doesn't have a problem with empty stats etc.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. If you're talking about the "Load-delay" it's around 10, I've never had any issue with it before. I recently downloaded these plugins:

• AAC (Updated)
    • Conditional Commands (Downloaded)
    • ProtocolLib (Updated)
    • BattleLevels (Downloaded)
    • BossBarAPI (Downloaded)
    • React (Downloaded)
    Here's the full console (startup) from bottom and up, for some reason the console is turned upside down.
    http://hastebin.com/sasabalumo.vhdl

#7 _Zane, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  8. I think that was it yes, lower it, to like 1, I wouldn't do it personally cos the reasons I told you but okay.

9. The problem is AAC, sometimes crashes on start, trust me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Discovered a couple of the plugins arent even loading, I have downloaded the .jar file, but the folders dont generate. Will try to re-install a couple, see how it goes.

And yes, as you, @Galber_SS pointed out, AAC is one helluva plugin when it comes to installing the "right" version, compatible versions, dependencies, the whole package. Will look into it, thanks :)

11. Appeared to be the AAC plugin, thank you for all help! :)

• Like Like x 1