KimSufi contract wtf?!

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by vanjavk, Aug 8, 2015.

1. "What's the minimum commitment period?
    The minimum contract duration is a full calendar month (from the 1st of the month at 0:00:00 until the last day of the month at 23:59:59). If you order a server on the 5th day of the month for one month and you receive it on the same day, you will be contracted until the last day of the following calendar month.

You have the option to choose an automatic renewal cycle of either every 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. For a cycle of three months or more, the month during which your order delivered is included in your commitment period.

On the day your order is delivered, the payment will be taken from your active payment method set up in your account. This amount is calculated on a pro rata basis, based on the number of days between the delivery date and the last day of the end of the month. At the beginning of the following month, you will be debited for the full amount for the billing cycle."
    From kimsufi website

What does contract exactly means? Does it mean if i buy server today, it will expire on 31.8.2015 or contract is something else?!

2. 4chan

Supporter

That just means that you're unable to buy it for less than a month. That is normal for every host.

As for the different servers for different locations... that never quite made sense to me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. @frash23 Answered me on skype, thank you very much <3