Premium King of the Hill - Efficient and Automatic w/Scheduler (1.7-1.14) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by benzimmer123, May 9, 2015.

1. So pretty much I just lost my $10?

2. Pretty sure the dev is still active

3. This plugin looks great, but I need to see support for PlaceholderAPI, that's what my scoreboard uses.

4. Well, until the author responds to you.

5. Hm, still no scoreboard fix ? :confused:

#427 dartasen, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  6. Why i have this error!? i use FactionsUUID

[13:12:32] [Server thread/WARN]: [KOTH] Task #24528 for KOTH v5.5 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/massivecraft/factions/entity/MPlayer
    at com.benzimmer123.koth.listeners.Variables.getFaction(Variables.java:68) ~[?:?]
    at com.benzimmer123.koth.listeners.Manager.cappedKOTH(Manager.java:270) ~[?:?]
    at com.benzimmer123.koth.listeners.Manager$1.run(Manager.java:137) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-e489049-07c3001]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-e489049-07c3001]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:780) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-e489049-07c3001]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-e489049-07c3001]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:711) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-e489049-07c3001]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:614) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-e489049-07c3001]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_79]

7. I have the same issue, I switched back to KOTH 5.5 and everything seems to be running smoothly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hi friend! I bought the plugin koth .
    You could upgrade to 1.9 ?
    It is that the plugin does not work in this version ...

9. When a faction mate gets in and if the first player leave the area the count reset

and, is there a way to not reset the koth when a player get teleported in the same zone ?

10. LapizSeller

Supporter

As you said:
    But when i install lastest version, i cant find anywhere option to "Disable item drop on death" (in koth region), can you help me?

11. How do I disable the messages in chat when players lose/control koth?

Could you also have an option to only broadcast the koth change messages in chat if you are in the koth cuboid?

Also Towny support!

Thanks!

12. [08:35:07 WARN]: [KOTH] Task #589 for KOTH v5.5 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/massivecraft/factions/entity/MPlayer
    at com.benzimmer123.koth.listeners.Variables.getFaction(Variables.java:68) ~[?:?]
    at com.benzimmer123.koth.listeners.Scoreboard.updateScoreboard(Scoreboard.java:23) ~[?:?]
    at com.benzimmer123.koth.listeners.Manager.updateScoreboardTime(Manager.java:315) ~[?:?]
    at com.benzimmer123.koth.listeners.Manager$1.run(Manager.java:146) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:701) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:307) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:643) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:549) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-1f7d532]

Just bought this plugin, and unable to use it. Causes this error and I noticed TPS drops.

13. Using version 5.6.4, there is an issue where after one player starts capping the koth and loses it, no other players can start capping it. I don't know what is wrong. Absolutely no errors in console.

14. when update to 1.9?

15. I'm bout to buy this plugin tomorrow :)
    However, is this still a bug, /koth help 5 and it just shows up with the header nothing else? Because when I owned a server with an old owner, he had that plugin (this plugin was way older than the one now) and you could type /koth 4 and it would just have the header there.

If that's still a problem can you fix that please?
    And how does the koth plugins scoreboard act with others? Because I also have another plugin which is an event that uses a scoreboard, if they are running at the same time what would happen?

My solution if there isnt a fix:
    ScoreboardOverride: true/false (If true it will override other scoreboards)
    CommandsOnStart: (These commands run when the KoTH starts, I just thought this would be a good idea to cancel an event when started)
    - 'supplycrates end'
    - 'give all 1 10'

CommandsDeny:
    - 'supplycrates start' (This means when the koth is running, that fcommand cant be started.)

CommandsDenyMSG: '&cYou can''t run that command while a KoTH event is running.'

Do you think you could do something about help if it's still a problem, and what do you think about implementing some of those ideas i have suggested?

Thanks.

16. Plugin developer is inactive (hasn't logged on in 3 weeks), I would recommend going elsewhere tbh.

17. Okay thanks.

18. For some reason the Plugin doesn't work. I get no console errors, and the I used everything from the 4. plugin to the most recent one. The "lost control" works but the scoreboard counter doesnt go down, nor do you win the koth, I started it for 10 seconds, I enter the koth waited around 10 minutes nothing happened, I leave the koth zone it says "(name) lost control of (koth name)

It's so annoying, I thought this plugin wasn't factions dependant but it IS factions dependant. As soon as I switched from Factionsuuid to a custom HCFactions plugin it stopped working.

Can you give me the link for the "HCFFactions" this thing is supposed to be compatible with?