Premium Kingdoms+ Battle for Land, Might and Glory 1.8.8 - 1.12.2 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Hex_27, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Hex_27 submitted a new resource:

Kingdoms+ [1.7.X - 1.8.X] - A plugin similar to Factions, but with many unique twists!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. I am your first buyer :D
    Keep up the good work. I love this plugin.
    things I would like to be added:
    1. An admin command to forcefully move someone to a kingdom
    example /k admin move [player] to [kingdom]
    2. Can you make a config option which makes it so you can only break or build, on land you or your kingdom have claimed.

#2 COSMO_D_, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  3. Seems really nice and very unique

4. Damn i wanted to be the 1st :p so whats updated on this version?
    Do i need remove old Config file?

5. @COSMO_D_ Techinically I did, I added a readme, and put both oreregenerator and kingdoms into a zip.

6. with Oregenerator you have you have to add every block to the config individually.

7. I used your old kingdoms plugin thats is now the lite version and i now purchased this one :)
    But i have one problem.
    The plugin doesnt startup it gives this error:
    Could not load 'plugins/Kingdoms.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot set to an empty path
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:291) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:198) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_45]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot set to an empty path
    at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notEmpty(Validate.java:321) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.MemorySection.set(MemorySection.java:163) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.convertMapsToSections(YamlConfiguration.java:80) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:68) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:226) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:169) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:180) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at me.leothepro555.kingdoms.main.Kingdoms.<init>(Kingdoms.java:1972) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:76) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    ... 6 more

EDIT: problem seems to be caused by the: kingdomchests.yml after creating a new one the problem was gone

#10 xwolfyxNL, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  8. How does this work in the config:
    kingdom-expiry-days: 999
    It this a auto purge when all your kingdom members haven't been on for .... days it will be deleted?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Well it takes a while :/

10. I'll look into it

It is the days in which the data in kingdoms.yml for that particular kingdom will be purged if the members didn't come online. Basically, in the days set, if the members of a kingdom are inactive for that long, the kingdom's land, and data will be erased. It isn't recommended unless you have a large server of at least 200 players.
    Well at least people can configure it themselves. :p Might include defaults soon

11. so you made it prem great! can you tell me what the difference is between this and the lite version please

12. @Code_Chaos I won't be updating the lite version with new updates, and this version currently has:
    -Land claim expiring
    -Kingdom expiring
    -Healing turret

13. How longs this version guarenteed for. I dont want to purchase it and in 2 month you say your not updating it and have a new plugin called kingdoms 3000. Note that im not having a dig the plugin and your work is awsome and i would love to back this plugin.

And can i also ask why you choose an offline cracked server to promote your plugin

14. I hope this Version gets all the bugs reported on the LITE version fixed :) if u want i can put here all the List i think you need to fix :) some urgent other not really, but there are some that need attention ;)
    For me its Number 1 plugin and i hope in a long futue u update it for 1.9 !!

15. This is the final premium version of Kingdoms, there won't be a Kingdoms "3000". Why an offline cracked server? Because it attracts more, and if more players are in it, the better it is for people to see what a Kingdoms server is like.

I think it is prepared for 1.9. 1.9 is technically also a buff for champions :p. I'm running short of time, so most of the only updates may be new features by a partnering dev.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Nice update.
    1 thing - i got a region (priority higher) inside a region (spawn) for an arena claimed with warzone (selected the arena and did the claimzone)
    Members from sabe Kingdoms cant combate between them. :( can you see if warzone is working properly?