Premium KingdomsX [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by CryptoMorin, May 1, 2020.

1. CryptoMorin submitted a new resource:

XKingdoms - Battles for might, land and glory.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hello! I get an error on console, if we disband a kingdoms
    upload_2020-5-6_14-51-5.png

3. If on config setup this: disabled-worlds: [world, world_nether, world_the_end]
    i can't build on, if i activate "build only claimed lands". I need on disabled worlds build, if i disabled a world.

4. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Basic Features, Bug Fixes & Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Omg how is that this plugin is again?

6. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Turret Ammunition Update

7. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Nations Update

8. I really like this plug-in. I bought it when you just launched it
    Can I make a introduction this nice plugin to http://www.mcbbs.net/? I hope more Chinese sever owner use it
    I will annotate the plug-in in Chinese. Of course, if they need to use plug-ins, they still need to buy them here at spigotmc

9. Sure, I was actually looking for someone to do that because Spigot is blocked in China I think.

10. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Structure Update

11. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

12. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

13. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

14. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

15. The plugin is great, I hope to translate Chinese for him, and hope to add the function of automatically detecting whether the language file information is missing and automatically adding the default information, which can ease our translation difficulty and prevent us from needing to re-Chineseize again

16. Yes, it'll automatically add new language options. It'll add the English option since the new ones aren't translated. But it's not like that for GUIs.
    Also, GUIs are translatable if you want to do that too.

17. CryptoMorin updated XKingdoms with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

18. [10:11:40錯誤]:無法將事件InventoryClickEvent傳遞給Kingdoms v1.4.11.2
    java.lang.NullPointerException:空
    在org.kingdoms.gui.GUIOption.defineVariables(GUIOption.java:53)〜[?:?]
    在org.kingdoms.gui.InteractiveGUI.refresh(InteractiveGUI.java:82)〜[?:?]
    在org.kingdoms.gui.InteractiveGUI.openInventory(InteractiveGUI.java:233)〜[?:?]
    在org.kingdoms.gui.InteractiveGUI.openInventory(InteractiveGUI.java:221)〜[?:?]
    在org.kingdoms.constants.land.turrets.TurretType.open(TurretType.java:145)〜[?:?]
    在org.kingdoms.constants.land.turrets.TurretType.lambda $ open $ 2(TurretType.java:126)〜[?:?]
    在org.kingdoms.gui.InteractiveGUIManager.onClick(InteractiveGUIManager.java:194)〜[?:?]
    在com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.genic.GeneratedEventExecutor718.execute(未知來源)〜[?:?]
    在org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda $ create $ 1(EventExecutor.java:69)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2381)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:32)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda $ ensureMainThread $ 0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1105)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1098)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:1059)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:974)〜[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-371]
    在java.lang.Thread.run(未知來源)[?: 1.8.0_251]

19. The turret can be placed on the side of the fence, causing the original turret to be replaced