Premium KingdomsX [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by CryptoMorin, May 1, 2020.

1. Please post the error in Pastebin.

2. I posted it in pastebin

3. Where...? I need the link.

Edit: Someone else already reported it in the discord. No need for the logs anymore.

#203 CryptoMorin, Dec 4, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  4. CryptoMorin updated KingdomsX with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Also why does holograms stay after a kingdom is disbanded, or if the item is broken?

6. This can be caused when the server is killed or crashes. You can remove them using /k admin hologram <radius>

7. CryptoMorin updated KingdomsX with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

8. if you claim land then place extractor then unclaim land and break extractor you get 1 extractor and 1 emerald block

9. Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce this using different methods. Please check your console to make sure there are no errors.
    If everything seemed fine, please try to explain the exact reproduction steps from making a brand new kingdom to obtaining the extractor and how you broke it.

10. CryptoMorin updated KingdomsX with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

11. CryptoMorin updated KingdomsX with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

12. Exactor can be placed down, mined and it dupes the emerald block and also gives them back exactor too

13. Please read the previous message.

14. please try to explain the exact reproduction steps from making a brand new kingdom to obtaining the extractor and how you broke it.
    I did explain it to you? place it down, break it, gives block and exactor??? can you please test this and then reply back to me

15. Yes, I already tested it. That's why I'm saying I can't reproduce it. Make sure other plugins aren't conflicting.

16. Also can you make /k top compatible with /f top?

Attached Files:

17. You should contact the developers.